windscreen

labs 4 sale

Registered
looking for a windscreen that sits higher than stock, i've been looking at the double bubbles but was wondering if there was any others out that are taller that still look like they fit on the bike well. thanks for any help

(labs 4 sale @ Mar. 03 2007,05:53) looking for a windscreen that sits higher than stock, i've been looking at the double bubbles but was wondering if there was any others out that are taller that still look like they fit on the bike well. thanks for any help
This is my old dark smoke puig "Touring" windscreen..i like the looks a lot better than the ZG "Touring"...runs with the busa's lines reeal well and actually gives the busa an enhanced "Windswept" look.

PUIG1.jpg

PUIG2.jpg

PUIG5.jpg

and i liked it very much but limited the view/room of any added electronics and ya couldn't see shid through that dark smoke when fully tucked at 180+...so i went with a clear puig DB..and i like it better...in all ways...better wind protection, it's "see-through" annnd plenty of room for my GiPro ATRE/Gear-Indicator.....

Rachel3.jpg

BAGEL3.jpg

BUSAWASH5.jpg

sorry...best pix i have of the Puig DB Clear.

and i still think the puig "Touring" looks cooler?...but the DB Clear is just far more functional to my needs.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(Revolution @ Mar. 03 2007,06:20) there's taller, not sure who makes 'em but someone will know.

super.gif
Zero Gravity makes a real tall "Sport-Touring" windscreen...but imnsho?...they look like azz.
laugh.gif

I have a zero gravity sport touring. I agree that it doesn't look as good as a double bubble, but it works. When you're 6'8" sometimes you have to compromise a little.

Jinkster , You better put some rope around your waist and your daughters so she doesn't fly off! I don't know of any taller shields , try sending a PM to Streetntrack. I like the clear DB had one on my first busa.

(frisbee @ Mar. 03 2007,06:41) Jinkster ,  You better put some rope around your waist and your daughters so she doesn't fly off! I don't know of any taller shields , try sending a PM to Streetntrack. I like the clear DB had one on my first busa.
if you'll kindly take notice?...I make her keep her hands in MY unzipped jacket pockets...this way i can feel when her little hands are beginning to slip or lose grip...BEFORE it happens...

BAGEL3.jpg

I think it's a great "Riding Tip For Dads" out there as i can feel exactly how much acceleration she can and can't take...real time...as it's happening...or not....but i ain't lost a rider yet this way!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

let me know which screen you like. pyramid makes a big over screen if you need the biggest wind protection.

Wow... Genuine Suzuki DB screen looks the nicest so far IMO... with Hayabusa logo on the front... can't go wrong
smile.gif

zgoutet.com has got great prices with a good variety in case you want to look at that.

(JINKSTER @ Mar. 03 2007,09:56)
(frisbee @ Mar. 03 2007,06:41) Jinkster ,  You better put some rope around your waist and your daughters so she doesn't fly off! I don't know of any taller shields , try sending a PM to Streetntrack. I like the clear DB had one on my first busa.
if you'll kindly take notice?...I make her keep her hands in MY unzipped jacket pockets...this way i can feel when her little hands are beginning to slip or lose grip...BEFORE it happens...

BAGEL3.jpg

I think it's a great "Riding Tip For Dads" out there as i can feel exactly how much acceleration she can and can't take...real time...as it's happening...or not....but i ain't lost a rider yet this way!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
I do the exact same thing with my daughter. If she has a death grip it mean I need to SLOW DOWN
biggrin.gif

I tried the Puig Touring and gave it away on a trade. I have the Puig Double Bubble and Zero Gravity Sport Touring. My Puig is way better looking than the Zero Gravity. However, the Zero Gravity gives more wind protection.

Hey, here is mine...Hey Jink...she don't look too safe on your rocketship der...remember the red tag? says...remove this tag bla bla...remove your daughter before flight...
rock.gif

PICT0540__Small_.JPG

Back