Windscreen Question

FJRider

Registered
I'm considering replacing my stock windscreen with a Zero Gravity ST or Double-bubble screen. I'm curious which one provides more protection with less buffitting. Any comments would be appreciated.

The ST should definitely provide more wind protection... but the DB was all I needed. Going from a stock profile Sportech screen, the DB was like releasing an airbrake at speeds above 60-70 mph... Here's a pic of my busa with the DB (left) and a bud's busa with the ST for comparison...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120784479 -->

07.jpg

I've got the ST version, and it does a pretty good job blocking the wind.

Another with a front view... taken on scenic Pine Mountain in South Georgia.
wink.gif
This one shows the profile of both better. Also shows the excellent sweepers that Pine Mountain offers. We had a blast that day.
biggrin.gif

10.jpg

I have both and right now I have the DB on and like it. It offers way more protection than the stock screen and no buffeting that I have felt. I took the ST off because of to many comments about my Goldwing windshield.It was a little better on the protection side and would cause some buffeting of your helmet at insanely high speeds. Both work well its just what you like as far as looks. If I were going to ride long distance I would put the ST back on.

Back