Windscreen Needed

Yossif

Registered
Good Morning Brethren !!
I've been trying to find a tall windscreen for my '06
Zero Gravity has the double bubble unit but not their "Touring"
version for my bike. Anyone know who makes one for my year ?

Thanksabunch !!

Zero Gravity does indeed offer their sport touring windscreen for your bike. The part number is 23-133.

Check with Pashnit for availability. I'm not sure where you're located, but he is great to deal with and he does international shipping. He's also a sponsor of this website, so buying from him helps keep the lights on.

Here's a link to the page on his site: Zero Gravity Pricing Part Numbers - Motorcycle Windscreens | Pashnit Moto

:beerchug:

As mentioned, the ZGST is available for both gens. I bought mine from Pashnit and highly recommend him.

Make no mistake, even though it has "Sport Touring" in the name, it's not a Sport Touring screen when compared to Sport Touring bikes. It's a good screen, but don't expect ST1300 type coverage.

If you want tall windscreen you should look at MRA vario touring windshield.
2 pieces instead of one,the top piece can be adjusted to your height and weight deflecting the wind at your own comfort.

If none of those other sites has any, than there is one little known website that is a hidden gem,

EBAY 2313302 Zero Gravity Windscreen Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa (99-07) Sport Touring US $69.99

Back