Windows 10

It still works. The upgrade servers are still turned on. I've upgraded about 20 machines this way, but unfortunately, MINE will NOT upgrade ) I built it :(

Correct the link still works. I use it as well currently. Be careful on custom builds though as it will not work for them. You can also run into license issues if your aren't careful.

That's exactly the problem I'm having. I built my computer and for some reason it won't upgrade no matter what I do... :(

So i have come across this a few times and almost always it ends up being a driver for a device. I suggest stripping the machine as much as you can but still have it run, then give it a whirl. Also if you bought a box license from MS that also can cause this as this particular build pack is for pcs like hp or dell with that type of license.

So i have come across this a few times and almost always it ends up being a driver for a device. I suggest stripping the machine as much as you can but still have it run, then give it a whirl. Also if you bought a box license from MS that also can cause this as this particular build pack is for pcs like hp or dell with that type of license.

Yes, Box License. I stripped the machine down as much as I could, no bueno. It does't ask for a key during update, and you are supposed to be able to buy a key later if you need to. I let MS support talk me into buying a new key, and it still didn't work. I will NOT take the nuclear option and clean install unless that is the LAST thing. I just need someone to read my setuperr.log file and tell me what it is. I can always update all my drivers, but I do NOT trust any "driver update" software to do it correctly.

Yes, Box License. I stripped the machine down as much as I could, no bueno. It does't ask for a key during update, and you are supposed to be able to buy a key later if you need to. I let MS support talk me into buying a new key, and it still didn't work. I will NOT take the nuclear option and clean install unless that is the LAST thing. I just need someone to read my setuperr.log file and tell me what it is. I can always update all my drivers, but I do NOT trust any "driver update" software to do it correctly.

If you want to send me the log file we can work via private email or what ever if you like. Absolute worse case, buy a new hd, pop old out, install new as main, then install os on the new. Put old back in as slave, pretty sure all apps etc still work for you. worth a shot i guess.

If you want to send me the log file we can work via private email or what ever if you like. Absolute worse case, buy a new hd, pop old out, install new as main, then install os on the new. Put old back in as slave, pretty sure all apps etc still work for you. worth a shot i guess.

PM Sent thanks

Hey @VIPER, As for your setuperr.log file, it could provide valuable insights into what's causing the problem. If you're comfortable sharing it, you might find some helpful folks in the forum who can take a look and offer suggestions.

I see that the thread is quite old, dating back three years. While technology can change over time, some issues and solutions can remain relevant. If you've already found a resolution to your Windows 10 activation problem, it would be great if you could share it with the community, as it could help others who might come across this thread in the future.
Welcome to the oRg.
Please introduce yourself in the new members section and post up pics of your Busa… IF you have one that is..
Whats Up Hello GIF

Back