Wind Screens

TheBull350

Registered
Hey guys/and gals

I ordered a light smoke PowerBronze high rise when I received it I held it up next to the factory one and it didn't have as much tint as factory. So I called the guy I ordered it from and he's sending me a Dark smoke also so I can compare. What do you guy's think? I didn't want to go too dark since I still want to see through it, but I find the only time that I'm behind it is when I'm in triple digits. And since I'm never in triple digits at night should I worry about using the dark smoke? The ligh smoke was almost clear, and since my bike is an 03' silver/grey I think a dark one would look bad azz.

Any advice?

thanks
marcus

I think a dark screen looks awesome on a silver/grey busa, but i might be a little biased. ;)

The one on mine is a Sportech "black chrome" model. It's absolutely opaque. No seein' through it at all, but I don't tuck that tight so it hasn't been a problem.

Sounds to me like you'll be the only one who can answer yer question. You're gonna have both to compare. :cool:

cheaha_busa_010.jpg

Hey guys/and gals

I ordered a light smoke PowerBronze high rise when I received it I held it up next to the factory one and it didn't have as much tint as factory. So I called the guy I ordered it from and he's sending me a Dark smoke also so I can compare. What do you guy's think? I didn't want to go too dark since I still want to see through it, but I find the only time that I'm behind it is when I'm in triple digits. And since I'm never in triple digits at night should I worry about using the dark smoke? The ligh smoke was almost clear, and since my bike is an 03' silver/grey I think a dark one would look bad azz.

Any advice?

thanks
marcus
I'm very pleased my light smoke double bubble by Rumble Imports.

BUSA_NOSE.JPG

i have the dark smoke zero gravity on mine and can only see through in the day time :cool:

i have the dark smoke zero gravity on mine and can only see through in the day time :cool:
Awesome! Just the info I have been looking for. I love the the look of the dark smoke, but just wanted to make sure i can see through it. I dont ride at night much, and when I do, I sure am not tucking or going fast. Thanks!

Dark smoke will look great, however you will not be able to see through it well, if you like to get low. I have one, it is very dark and you can see only on a sunny day. Worse if you have a dark helmet shield.

JUst a thought but the Dark Smoke Zero G DB I have been using does interfear a little at night, but the optical clarity of it is so much better than the stock screen that I find it a whole lot better during the day tinted dark or not. I dunno about the PowerBronze and such but from experiance the Zero G is extremely clean optically. Much better than stock.

Back