Will this fit the 1st gen busa??

I think any spool stand will work, you might have to make a minor adjustment in width to fit it right.

Sweet. Looks like Ill get it and if it doesnt fit, Ill just make it fit. lol. Thanks guys.

Only thing that might be an issue would be the handle hitting the taillight when you lowering it down.

If you have a stock arm with spools you're probably okay. If you have an extended arm, the universal swingarm adapter pieces were SKETCHY. I put the bike up the first time and it started to move around a little bit, like any breeze of wind would blow it over. (no place on this extended arm for spools) I quickly lowered it back down.

I then used it to raise up my 78 KZ 650 cafe racer bike and it fell off the stand! Luckily I had tie downs attached to the bike from the ceiling (just in case) that caught it. :please: I took the stand back. If you get it, DON'T use the universal swingarm adapters, use the spool ones.

I use a regular car jack under the bike and raise the rear using the jack and balancing on the kickstand and front tire. No problems yet, done it like that on every bike I've owned and never had a problem.

Back