Will the ZX-14 wheels fit on the Busa?

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
I saw the ZX-14 maroon wheels and they look damn close the maroon on the 06 and 07' Busas.

Will these fit the busa?

SHOCKED.gif
"WARNING" yes but they can't keep up with the bike
wow.gif

(dadofthree @ Jan. 11 2007,19:35)
SHOCKED.gif
"WARNING" yes but they can't keep up with the bike
wow.gif
The wheels are not made by Kawasaki, they are outsourced, so not really a Kawasaki product. They should keep up just fine if I can get my hands on some.
laugh.gif

I'm concerned about the wheel attaching appropriately to the swingarm, not so much the wheel circumfrence because I believe it is the same.

Never tried it and I don't keep stock wheels on very long. If you need measurements let me know. I have set laying around.

(GPW @ Jan. 11 2007,20:14) Never tried it and I don't keep stock wheels on very long. If you need measurements let me know. I have set laying around.
Just want to know if they'll fit the Busa w/out any modifications. Weight difference?

PM sent.

I bet there are some spacer issues,but nothing a machinist couldnt handle.

I have a similar issue as the guy who starte his thread did, will a ZX14 hub & sprocket fit on a gen 1 hayabusa? If so I will save myself $450! Anyone ever put a zx14 wheel on a Busa?

This would be a great mod from the 2012 wheels. Kawasaki shaved 3 lbs off from the previous gen wheels.

So I imagine this is still a mystery? I am waiting on a wheel I purchased and will post back with what all needs to be done to make a 09 ZX14 REAR wheel fit a 1st Gen Hayabusa.. I bought hubs for the front wheel, so I can't help anyone on fitting a front to a Busa..

Back