Will the Democrats make a DRAFT next year ?

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
rock.gif

http://tracking.military.com/cgi-bin....rl=http

What a joke, the draft.  Forcing a person to sacrafice his life for someone else's beliefs.  I think I would feel  better and the person serving with him knowing the individual made his own choice to be there.

Draft= population control !!!!

Good point Rhythm .........I'd hate to see my old , fat azz back in the Army AGAIN ! Wife wouldn't be too happy either .

(Warputer @ Nov. 24 2006,18:20) Good point Rhythm .........I'd hate to see my old , fat azz back in the Army AGAIN ! Wife wouldn't be too happy either .
KP patrol for you, sonny ! Watch out for the flingn patatoe skinz.
laugh.gif

i understand that he is trying to make a point but it is idiotic to continue pushing a point that is obviously headed for failure (based on his past couple monumental failures)...he is wasting taxpayers money and the time of a lot of people that could be used more profitably somewhere else...but that is just my $.02

(Rhythm @ Nov. 24 2006,21:21)
(Warputer @ Nov. 24 2006,18:20) Good point Rhythm .........I'd hate to see my old , fat azz back in the Army AGAIN ! Wife wouldn't be too happy either .
KP patrol for you, sonny ! Watch out for the flingn patatoe skinz.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....Never wished to be OLDER but 42 ain't looking too bad if this nonsence happens .....but I doubt it .

laugh.gif

(semi @ Nov. 24 2006,21:23) i understand that he is trying to make a point but it is idiotic to continue pushing a point that is obviously headed for failure (based on his past couple monumental failures)...he is wasting taxpayers money and the time of a lot of people that could be used more profitably somewhere else...but that is just my $.02
I agree Semi ......I like to call it "Pissing in the Wind."

(Warputer @ Nov. 24 2006,18:26)
(semi @ Nov. 24 2006,21:23) i understand that he is trying to make a point but it is idiotic to continue pushing a point that is obviously headed for failure (based on his past couple monumental failures)...he is wasting taxpayers money and the time of a lot of people that could be used more profitably somewhere else...but that is just my $.02
I agree Semi ......I like to call it "Pissing in the Wind."
+2
super.gif

he thinks the politicians would be less willing to start a war if their constituants were going to be in harms way...i wonder how willing he would be to continue starting resource wasting legislation if the cost of said legislation came out of his pocket if it didn't pass?

sorry, but this subject just ticks me off
firedevil.gif

(semi @ Nov. 24 2006,21:32) he thinks the politicians would be less willing to start a war if their constituants were going to be in harms way...i wonder how willing he would be to continue starting resource wasting legislation if the cost of said legislation came out of his pocket if it didn't pass?

sorry, but this subject just ticks me off
firedevil.gif
It didn't exactly make my top 10 happy list either Semi .

sorry i jacked the thread for a minute...back to the subject at hand, i don't think it has any chance of passing...however, if it does, i'm going to be one hurting, out-of -shape, gasping for breath, staggering down the road new soldier
laugh.gif

do they have a 'Busa division? that's about all i would be good for
race.gif
lol

(semi @ Nov. 24 2006,21:46) i don't think it has any chance of passing...however, if it does, i'm going to be one hurting, out-of -shape, gasping for breath, staggering down the road new soldier
laugh.gif
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>You and me Both !</span>
sad.gif

(semi @ Nov. 24 2006,18:46) sorry i jacked the thread for a minute...back to the subject at hand, i don't think it has any chance of passing...however, if it does, i'm going to be one hurting, out-of -shape, gasping for breath, staggering down the road new soldier
laugh.gif

do they have a 'Busa division?  that's about all i would be good for
race.gif
lol
They'll have a spot for you beside Warputter in the galley peeln potatoes for the hard working G.I. Joe's.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I served in the Marine Coprs for many years. I went in during the height of Viet Nam in the mid 60's. But... I wasen't drafted. I enlisted and eventually went to combat. I believe that as long as we can stay away from the draft, we should. I don't have a problem with everyone serving their country in the military, but I would much perfer that it was voluntary. When I was in staging battalion (this is where we were assigned at Camp Pendelton for training prior to going to Viet Nam) there were several kids there from Puerto Rico who had been drafted and couldn't even speek english. A lot of them barley understood why they were there or what was really going on. Didn't make sence then and the draft doesn't make sense now. I am very pro military, especially pro Marine Corps because thats where I spent 22 yers of my life. But... things work much better when the military is dealing with people who make a choice to be where they are. On the other hand, if there is an all out World War they may drag my old body back into a combat situation (which I wouldn't necessarily mind), and they may not have any choice but to have a draft. Not trying to steel the show, just throwing in two cents.

i am not for the draft but if the we (the us of a) do not change our overseas tatics, i see the draft coming back. there are just so many volunteers , and right now the military is spread thin. not to ramble here but there is a theory.
to make a mighty miltary week you spread them thin, such as we are, then you attack. not saying that will happen but we are at that point which is my point. on why i think the draft is inevitable.

i'm not for the draft either, but if i were called back to active duty, than so be it! i've served my country in the past with pride and confidence and i'll do it again.

I think it's a great Idea  
wow.gif
 !! Lets see now, we get ALOT of people that definently DON'T want to be in the Military, to REPLACE all the people who DO WANT to be in the Military. What an Idea
laugh.gif

Only from the Left Wing of the Demo Party could this come from. What I can't figure out is since the Left Wingers HATE  
firedevil.gif
the Military, why would they even let Charlie Rangles (SP ?) say something this STUPID  
SHOCKED.gif

I guess Ole Ted  
all_coholic.gif
must be around here somewhere !!

(DaCol. @ Nov. 25 2006,16:01) I think it's a great Idea  
wow.gif
 !! Lets see now, we get ALOT of people that definently DON'T want to be in the Military, to REPLACE all the people who DO WANT to be in the Military. What an Idea
laugh.gif

Only from the Left Wing of the Demo Party could this come from. What I can't figure out is since the Left Wingers HATE  
firedevil.gif
the Military, why would they even let Charlie Rangles (SP ?) say something this STUPID  
SHOCKED.gif

I guess Ole Ted  
all_coholic.gif
I'm trying not to laugh but you're absolutely right.

Draft will never happen, all branches of the service are meeting their recruitment goals and reinlistments in Iraq are through the roof. Pure political statement by Mr. Rangel. Get use to it guys.

(DaCol. @ Nov. 25 2006,17:01) I think it's a great Idea  
wow.gif
laugh.gif

firedevil.gif
SHOCKED.gif

I guess Ole Ted  
all_coholic.gif
Hey..if it's not Rangal than it's Kerry!

runeight...

Back