Will the Democrats make a DRAFT next year ?

(runeight @ Nov. 25 2006,19:46)
(DaCol. @ Nov. 25 2006,17:01) I think it's a great Idea  
wow.gif
 !! Lets see now, we get ALOT of people that definently DON'T want to be in the Military, to REPLACE all the people who DO WANT to be in the Military. What an Idea
laugh.gif

Only from the Left Wing of the Demo Party could this come from. What I can't figure out is since the Left Wingers HATE  
firedevil.gif
the Military, why would they even let Charlie Rangles (SP ?) say something this STUPID  
SHOCKED.gif

I guess Ole Ted  
all_coholic.gif
must be around here somewhere !!
Hey..if it's not Rangal than it's Kerry!

runeight...
Kerry.....the biggest clown of the circus !
wink.gif

I don't think reinstituting the draft will fly in this day and age.. The idea doesn't align with our culture as a whole anymore. I'm in favor of an all volunteer force. I was in the Army for 4 years. Serving in the military isn't easy, even for volunteers. If I was still serving, I can't imaging having to work with somebody who never wanted to be there in the first place... Even the volunteers hated the work at times.. Just my 2 cents.

wink.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 24 2006,20:51) They'll have a spot for you beside Warputter in the galley peeln potatoes for the hard working G.I. Joe's.  
laugh.gif
woohoo...at least i'll have good company
laugh.gif

but i am warning you ahead of time not to eat the potatoes
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I think it's a great idea.... but first all illegal immigrants and violent crime prisoners of any age should be "sent" in.

Just think...give them all a parachute, a rifle, 5 clips of ammo..and some food rations.
First one to find Osama comes home a free man..the rest are stuck there.
There's some motivation!
brave.gif

It's solves a number of issues (and creates a few others
wink.gif
)...like another deterrent for crime and undocumented travel across our borders...prison over popultaion and billions of tax payers' money isaved in giving death row and other such criminals cable TV...free medical care and access to the leading edge medicines in areas like aids and cancer....not to mention the cost feeding them.

We treat all these people far better than we do our decorated Vets who defended this country against all enemies both foriegn and domestic.
guns.gif

We protect the guilty and ignore worthy...
sad.gif

Do we have multi-million dollar builidings in every state where our displaced or homless Vets can go? A place where free food, medical care, education, housing and job placement assistance is available?
...nope!
if any of you say the VA hosopitals...then you haven't been in one...or very many.
rant.gif

(dadofthree @ Nov. 25 2006,16:42) Draft will never happen, all branches of the service are meeting their recruitment goals and reinlistments in Iraq are through the roof. Pure political statement by Mr. Rangel. Get use to it guys.
Amen!

Back