Will i fit?

Dangerously

Registered
I'm 6'2", 190 lbs, long arms & legs.. Will I fit on the bike and be at least semi-comforatble? I fit on a Ninja, but my legs could stand a bit more room, honda 996 Superhawk legroom is better, Triumph Daytona is comfortable all around, if that helps size me up. Is there anyone here that's similar in size that rides a 'busa? I haven't had a chance to get to the Suzuki dealer yet (seems like when I'm off work, he's closed), or I wouldn't be asking.. so any help/info would be appreciated.

ernaehrung019.gif
If you've decided to get a sport bike, there's not much out there more comfortable than the busa......unless your intested in the Honda XX, which is geared more towards the touring side of things and has a bigger price tag, last I checked.... There is alot of aftermarket items available to improve comfort for the Busa.... Seats, bar risers, wind shields, and so forth, all of which will provide improved comfort levels if there is a problem.
The Busa is a BIG bike and there's alot of Big guys riding them!!
ernaehrung004.gif

I'm 6'2" and 195 and I fit quite comfortaby.

My only gripe is that there is little wind protection for me from the shoulders up if I'm not leaning over, but a double-bubble screen will help that. Other than that I'm quite comfortable.

Believe it or not I'm quite comfortable on the Gixxer line as well, because the long reach from seat to bars accomodates my height.

Hope that helps.

Jonathan

6' 2" and the Busa fits perfect. Get a Zero Gravitiy SP screen. It really works well for my size.

6'4". 230lbs.
Legs fit on perfectly. My back gets a little sore after a 3+ hour ride though. I'm planning on getting some risers for that. Otherwise, the Busa is easilly the most comfortable sport bike I've ever been on.

- isaac

It has been very comfy for me even on long trips. 6'4", 165 and very long legs/arms (37"sleeve, 34"inseam). Getting leathers is my big problem right now as custom is my only choice. $$$
sad.gif

Im a big ol boy, 6 foot 2 inches at 256lbs. This bike fits me like a dream, every thing about the bike fits my needs, the only complant I have is just like everybody elses, get a double bubble, youre gona need it, if you ride with the stock one, your gona get pushed around pretty good.

Other than that, enjoy the ride!!
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif

My 2 cents worth - I'm 6'3", 235. Bike fits great - maybe a bit of leg stiffness after a while (but maybe that goes along with being 40?!!). Got bar risers, which helped the wrists (broke right one on a dual-sport 20 yrs. ago). As far as windscreens go, yeah, the Double Bubble is better than stock, but I bet most of you guys haven't tried the 'ST' windscreen (also from Zero Gravity). It is AWESOME - puts the wind up from neck level to near top of helmet level. Only negative is that its a bit narrower on top, so your shoulders get hit a bit; however, wouldn't take it off for anything (unless I was doing a track day).
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

My 2 cents worth - I'm 6'3", 235. Bike fits great - maybe a bit of leg stiffness after a while (but maybe that goes along with being 40?!!). Got bar risers, which helped the wrists (broke right one on a dual-sport 20 yrs. ago).  As far as windscreens go, yeah, the Double Bubble is better than stock, but I bet most of you guys haven't tried the 'ST' windscreen (also from Zero Gravity).  It is AWESOME - puts the wind up from neck level to near top of helmet level.  Only negative is that its a bit narrower on top, so your shoulders get hit a bit; however, wouldn't take it off for anything (unless I was doing a track day).
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I with you there.. the ST windshield looks good. As far as age.. I'm close to you there, too. I just can't seem to get this "go fast" stuff out of my blood. I thought it would wear off, but it hasn't, and it's not showing any signs of going away.

I appreciate all the good info I've been getting here.

aktion033.gif

i'm not quite as big as you guys (5'11") but have owned about 20 different sport bikes.

for the performance level the busa is the most comfortable bike i've ever been on. a big bike that has very civilized handling.

i do a trick in stop and go traffic, i NEVER put my feet down unless i have a complete stop of 5 seconds or more. the balance is that good---i just tweak it at 1mph with the clutch like a trials bike. lots of fun, and onlookers must think i have invisible training wheels
smile.gif

Back