Will humanity beat the buzzer ?

ZRXMAX

Registered
With PNAC , Agenda 21, and other draconian plans moving ahead it appears our post 9-11 world is getting us closer to the tipping point.

Are you willing to embrace a cashless society and wear an implanted chip for complete monitoring over all important aspects of your life?

Seems many people just don't care while millions of others are not going to have any of that implanted 24 hour surveillance stuff.

I think we are already past that, without the implanted chip.

Just go to the TSA at the airport, tell them your wallet has just been stolen with your ID and you need to get on a plane. Once they get you into the computer and start asking questions, you will be surprised to see that there are no more secrets in life.

Think the PNAC died around 2006 to a deserted web site and a voice-mail box.

Don't care if there are black helicopters overhead.

Don't care if peeple set email alerts to follow me in posts.

Not really interested that I'm being watched by traffic cams.

A camera over head while I drop my laundry to try on new jeans...feel free to post to utube,might even get a date out of it.:laugh:

The Gub'ment knows all my "secrets"... Okee Dokee. :laugh:

Put an' HD cam in my bedroom...Don't care,but I do want a share of the p0 rn revenue.

RCMP file on me...you bet there is. All those "extra-curricular" activities as a youngster.:whistle:

FBI file.Sweet. Means you made it to the BIGtime.:thumbsup:

I wonder how many people it takes to watch the people that watch the people that watch the people,watch me.

Conspiracy theorists,net-nanny's,Gub'Ment watch-dogs...all just sound like boring hobbies to me.

I ride my Busa like an' azzhole,if you want to film that,you're going to have to risk your life daily.:thumbsup:

RSD.

....Oh ya...if it will work like free GPS,by all means,stick one of them "chips' in my azz. My phones new GPS is just so complicated.

RSD.

It might work like a GPS for them...

In extreme micro management scenario you could start receiving your 9 over violations in the mail every two days from the chip in your butt! :moon: :laugh:

Don't care if there are black helicopters overhead.

Don't care if peeple set email alerts to follow me in posts.

Not really interested that I'm being watched by traffic cams.

A camera over head while I drop my laundry to try on new jeans...feel free to post to utube,might even get a date out of it.:laugh:

The Gub'ment knows all my "secrets"... Okee Dokee. :laugh:

Put an' HD cam in my bedroom...Don't care,but I do want a share of the p0 rn revenue.

RCMP file on me...you bet there is. All those "extra-curricular" activities as a youngster.:whistle:

FBI file.Sweet. Means you made it to the BIGtime.:thumbsup:

I wonder how many people it takes to watch the people that watch the people that watch the people,watch me.

Conspiracy theorists,net-nanny's,Gub'Ment watch-dogs...all just sound like boring hobbies to me.

I ride my Busa like an' azzhole,if you want to film that,you're going to have to risk your life daily.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Spoken like a true Canadian without a bill of rights. :kiss:

It might work like a GPS for them...

In extreme micro management scenario you could start receiving your 9 over violations in the mail every two days from the chip in your butt! :moon: :laugh:

Already happened...sort of...

Photo Radar ticket in the mail. They got my tag number because I was on a slow 2-stroke yammie RZ 350. (pre-Busa years)

Good luck reading my plate now. :race:

Rubb.

I think we are already past that, without the implanted chip.

Just go to the TSA at the airport, tell them your wallet has just been stolen with your ID and you need to get on a plane. Once they get you into the computer and start asking questions, you will be surprised to see that there are no more secrets in life.

Think the PNAC died around 2006 to a deserted web site and a voice-mail box.

PNAC got a new name in 2009. Thanks to the "who did it" 9-11 guys PNAC got a lot of attention and stirred up the natives.

Yeah... they know everything at the airport and happy to show you who you are. :laugh:???

9-11 was the day our country was officially hi jacked by the "in breeders" or whatever you want to call them.

TSA... don't they sell stolen stuff on E Bay and Craigslist? :laugh:

Poor TSA schmucks are getting irridated with radiation and having higher incidence of cancer and related problems.

With OBummer workers comp care they should be replacing TSA agents regulary because treatments will be delayed or denied... especially for those over 50 years old.

The so called war on terror is a lie, a fraud, and the MICs best friend. Just look at the new immigration bill... lots of pork to pick up the slack in the ME.

Back