Will have nice ICON jacket FOR SALE at bash

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Will be bringing this nice ICON jacket with us to the bash if anyone is interested in it. $ 100.00 is the price and it is a Medium 42-44. It is very heavy and a nice jacket, the yellow on it is kinda like a florescent and is pretty bright. Let me no if interested.

House and ICON jacket 008.jpg

House and ICON jacket 010.jpg

House and ICON jacket 012.jpg

House and ICON jacket 015.jpg

The bash is a great place to sell gear and things... I sold a jacket to MacFast's son... or son in law.. I can't remember... last year.

I have a few things I will be bringing too! A full AGV leathersuit White/Red/Black with knee sliders $250 Size 42-43. A AGV Hayabusa Jacket size 46 $130 New Grey/Silver. If anyone interested Pm! Camera is at Karen's house will get it tonight!

I have a few things I will be bringing too! A full AGV leathersuit White/Red/Black with knee sliders $250 Size 42-43. A AGV Hayabusa Jacket size 46 $130 New Grey/Silver. If anyone interested Pm! Camera is at Karen's house will get it tonight!

:gotpm:

Does anyone have a cheap chatter box for sale? My son, who will be with us this trip needs one.

Good luck with your sale..

I just happen to have all brand new red/black A-stars leather jacket (size 50), a joe rocket manta tank bag (red/blk) and a set of field sheer red/blk guantlet armored gloves.(large) :laugh:

like someone said..lots of stuff at the bash for sale! we could open an Org flea market! bring your saleables!!!!:thumbsup:

Don't think its for sale....but could possibly bring one for him to use while he's there. Let me or Loomis know.

If you bring it that would be great but if not don't worry about it. This will be his first trip with us and I'm a bit nervous about it. Ya know, Mom jitters :laugh:

Back