Will gen II full akrapovic system fit on gen I?

Hey isn't WA state where there was some sort of terror attack on Mt St Helens a while back?
Didn't it all get blamed on Trump at the time lmfao.
It's ok man, I'm just havin' a good night.
Lol you take the text out of context and your left with a con..
But yes, it's all a conspiracy.. lol

Excellent . . . mine's the same but in carbon fibre.
Very nice, will go with the headers beautifully.
There ya go, ya got a full system, internet's a great thing!
Omg... this thing sounds incredible!! Way quieter than expected too. Absolutely
20180803_140417.jpg
Beautiful

Brilliant! So you sorted the springs for the muffler/mid pipe connection then?
I gotta say, your bike looks great, yeah the noise level is so subtle, but when you open the tap . . . that changes lol.
So glad it all worked out so well and that I was able to have a part to play in it all. fate my friend! You wanted it, you visualized it, the Universe delivered it.
You really need to get it tuned for that Akra, I fitted a PC3 and had mine dyno tuned by our local tuner, made a huge difference to the rideability and power/torque curve.
I also have a K&N filter, do you have a nice free flowing filter on yours?
If not, GET ONE!!
Now, can you make a vid of the exhaust note and post it up?
Would be great to hear how she sounds! :beerchug:

Brilliant! So you sorted the springs for the muffler/mid pipe connection then?
I gotta say, your bike looks great, yeah the noise level is so subtle, but when you open the tap . . . that changes lol.
So glad it all worked out so well and that I was able to have a part to play in it all. fate my friend! You wanted it, you visualized it, the Universe delivered it.
You really need to get it tuned for that Akra, I fitted a PC3 and had mine dyno tuned by our local tuner, made a huge difference to the rideability and power/torque curve.
I also have a K&N filter, do you have a nice free flowing filter on yours?
If not, GET ONE!!
Now, can you make a vid of the exhaust note and post it up?
Would be great to hear how she sounds! :beerchug:

Yes. The 2 springs are the ps1 model (80mm). They should be here any day. Ill post updated pic and maybe even video when she arrives.
And yes, it is so beautiful, especially about 6k rpm+ !
I actually had the ecu unlocked (flashed) and a full akra system tune loaded in before the muffler even arrived. Since then ive got a BMC race filter in. Now all thats left is a complete dyno tune, and theyre only gonna charge me an extra $100. Deals!
The dyno tuner is excited because he doesnt have a Busa tune saved with the akra full, bmc race, no PAIR system, AND airbox mod with 4 short velocity stacks. Itll be cool to see the numbers compared to others with no airbox mod and OEM velocity stacks, def help out any future busa owners.

Thanks for keeping me engaged here KIWI, others will benefit greatly from the search function on this thread lol

Just a PSA. The Akrapovic for a gen 2 will not bolt directly on a gen 1, it hits the provision for the center stand, that also holds the brace for the lower aft fairing. However, if you cut that off, it fits nicely. You also have to trim said fairing and modify the brace.

Back