will a mostly stock busa benefit from a pc?

hemi

Registered
08 busa with yosh r77 slip ons, stock filter. Would a pc add a little power and make some noticeable difference. Been thinkin about a full system brocks lately, and of course i would need a pc. If i installed one now, then later on get brocks, wouldn't hurt so much in the wallet area:laugh:. What do u guys think, with just slip ons would a pc do anything at all. Bike runs great now so maybe i shouldn't mess with her haha

You just opened a can of worms! So before anyone starts I might as well tell you to save that money & get your stock ECU flashed if you got a tuner nearby. As for me, I went the PCV way cos the only tuner I have is 1500km away & that involves exporting my bike overseas. Even then they still tried to persuade me to do the flashing myself. I have zero electronic/mechanical/technical background & I do not feel comfortable doing it without someone knowledgeable watching me. Just my 2 cents... :beerchug:

wait till you get a full exhaust then a dyno/tune (using a PC or ECU flash)

not aware of any tuners in my area-columbus, ohio. Used to be a place on morse road that dyno'd and tuned bikes but they shut down about a year ago (can't remember the name)

Full exhaust, filter then get it tuned as for that route (PC/ECU flash) thats up to you :thumbsup: But no with just slip ons I would not waste my money on either

Back