will a 99-2001 power commander usb fit a 2005

It made the same power on the 32 bit system...on a built motor...so it's making the adjustments according to the current map as it did before.

OK the magic question here is will a 32 bit system run with a 01 16 bit powercommander ,,, answer is yes it will run but cna you properly tune the bike on a Dyno??
Frank, any input?

It depends on what your definition of the word "tune" is. Obviously it works. How good, it remains to be seen. The only question I would have is about resolution. A 32-bit ecu has more resolution than a 16-bit. Considering that you can take a Vance and Hines Fudgepak (Fuelpak), which has "low" "medium" and "high" settings, and "tune" an ecu that has over 900 targets in it shows that it does work. A lot of blending is going on there, and I wouldn't exactly call it a tune. If it works and you are happy with the results, fine.:whistle:

ive found the correct answer to my ? and the answer is no the 01 pc3 connetion dose not fit the 05 connection now if u swap something around i dont no but 2001 pc3 do not connect to the 05 harness

ive found the correct answer to my ? and the answer is no the 01 pc3 connetion dose not fit the 05 connection now if u swap something around i dont no but 2001 pc3 do not connect to the 05 harness

That's something I wouldn't have ran into...since I put the 05 ECU into my 01 bike. At least you figured it out...

Then the pwr comm you have is not for an 01 then. The pc3 USB that fits the 01 has round white connectors that also plugs into 02-07.
The 99-2000 one has square black connectors. And physically will not plug into the 01-07.

Back