Will 2002 Hayabusa Exhaust Headers Fit On A 2000 Busa?

tinmann840

Registered
My header is one piece from header to cans. The later years are two piece header and detachable mid pipe, are the interchangeable. I want to get rid of the stock cans but I don't want to drop a bunch of loot on a full system only to go turbo in a few months. I bought some dual Tsukigi Racing slip ons with titanium sleeves in the mean time but checked and found my headers are the one piece.

I'm glad to hear that because I pulled the trigger already on a set of headers on Ebay for $59.00 shipped. I'll prep and paint them with some header paint or something ceramic. Blue or silver might be cool

I may be getting ahead of myself here but now I''m thinking of doing the headers in Eastwood's 2K Aero Spray High Temp Engine Paint Ford Blue and then coming back after it's done tapping it off and doing the exhaust flanges in flat black
p45006a_zpspsfjnafy.jpg
I've got 2000 Blue and silver fairings now, I still have the burgundy/silver bodywork but those pieces need work I may have them painted Black pearl with ghost kanji's and emblems.
I don't think I've seen this done before or I've never ran across it. Anyway it's something different to do and it'll be fun.

Back