Wild news with pics

Congrats bro
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Congratulations!!!!  I think it's awesome...give her my <s>condolences</s> best and tell her congrats as well!  
beerchug.gif

4 WOMEN!!!??
SHOCKED.gif

dude...better hide tha Busa now, before those twins give it the "VA Busa" treatment!

(heavy-i know you got a pic or two...do yo' thang, main!)
all_coholic.gif

ps:OMFG that lil girl is CUTE! looks like an anime Doll! awwww....BigD's a big softy
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Great, now it's got a name...the VaBusa Treatment

Hey, do I get royalty checks?!  
all_coholic.gif

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 21 2007,08:25) 4 WOMEN!!!??
SHOCKED.gif

dude...better hide tha Busa now, before those twins give it the "VA Busa" treatment!

all_coholic.gif

ps:OMFG that lil girl is CUTE! looks like an anime Doll! awwww....BigD's a big softy
wink.gif
I wasnt going to go there with the 4 women thing!!

if your not bald yet you will be by the time the youngest girl is dating age lol

Just remember, when they start dating, keep a really large knife (at least 15 inches) around and a huge sharpening stone.

When the girls bring the boys home make sure you are sitting on the couch watching UFC and sharpening your knife. and in the lowest tone you can muster up say

" hey boy, come over here and sit for a bit and lets have a talk"

biggrin.gif

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 21 2007,14:25) 4 WOMEN!!!??
SHOCKED.gif

all_coholic.gif

wink.gif
The twins (Brooklyn and Mikayla) have both got to ride on the Busa (AND LOVED IT) just a little putt around never got over 30 mph, Suzy and Kassidy haven't YET,

Back