Wild news with pics

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
well guys its unofficially official
besides gettin an engagement ring
the Rabid 1 will be married b4 the year is over.
1. the Girl (someone from the past, that we somehow let each other slip thru our fingers, something happened to her. with her friends/roomates and she took off home, north dakota and montana area. that was ten yrs ago +. well guess what find her about 5-6 months ago she has just moved back to Lubbock, and we have slowly grown back together, slowly by our choice. and she is the same perfect person for me that I knew she was then. I think her being 21 and me being 24 and both being immature(LIKE I"VE GOTTEN MUCH BETTER LOL) back then might have been why we never really persisted in going ahead then, even tho we were great even back then. name Suzy pic enclosed
2. new pickup her life has produced a few things of its own, while I have been collecting crap cause I haven't really found anyone that fit me since. Busa, partying, playing pool, and just being the ultimate bachelor. she has 3 beautiful little girls two 6 y.o. twins. one of which there is a pic enclosed and one 8 y.o. . My extended cab Toyota would only seatbelt 4 simple math dictates, Me, Her, 3 girls dang I need 5 seatbelts. hince the Hemi of course she is diggin that already cause I've already told her when summer is here she is gonna look good in her new work truck, cause Ya'll know what I'll be on hehehe. new pics of P/U too hahaha

her valentines flowers were cool too did I do good and she got a nice heart necklace.

rickynew1_005__2_.jpg

Congrats
beerchug.gif

You know what they say if you love something set it free if it comes back it was ment to be, if it dont come back hunt it down and kill it. J/K-lol

beerchug.gif

Wishing you and your soon to be new family, the best.

So, when is your Fiance going to sign up with the org?

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 19 2007,15:43) Congrats  
beerchug.gif

You know what they say if you love something set it free if it comes back it was ment to be, if it dont come back hunt it down and kill it. J/K-lol
now thats funny right there wait till I let her read that LOL

(tpbio @ Feb. 19 2007,15:46)
beerchug.gif

Wishing you and your soon to be new family, the best.

So, when is your Fiance going to sign up with the org?
see what I can do don't know if I'll ever get her to ride with me she and the twins went out and watch a few of us ride and race some and I did a full top speed flyby, Charity was doin all she could when I passed the spot were everyone was watching

AaronG recorded it so I'll have a video which I can't wait to see and post up

Dood, It's like a Happy Meal Right there. All inclusive, packaged up family. Very Cool, and Best of luck. Here's hoping that nothing but goodness fills your lives...

Wow, some of us are lucky to find one beautiful woman to share our lives with, and you get 4! Just not fair! Congrats to all of you.
beerchug.gif

Back