Wild Hogs...

Why don't most women like fat and ugly?

Thank goodness for a good job and lotsa money!

couple.jpg

(Tango1300 @ Mar. 07 2007,10:49) Where was this movie filmed...? From a few of the previews it looks like somewhere in Maryland they started out. I saw a Hwy 50 sign and it looked a little like Annapolis.
Let's see that whole dayum bike Tango
laugh.gif

Wild Hogs vs Ghost Rider

The wife and I chose Wiild Hogs tonight and laughed the entire movie. I left with my sides hurting and with a headache from laughing so hard.

It really is a good movie. Yes, it is a 2 hour HD commercial, but as a rider you have to appreciate it and find it hillarious.

(YH2K @ Mar. 22 2007,23:59)
(GMbusa @ Mar. 07 2007,09:53) The movie is funny but it's basicly a 2hr HD commercial with bits of Orange County Choppers thrown in.
This was the post I was looking for!

Wife kicked me and the kids out the other night (something to do with a chicks only card game) so we went and saw the thing.
Funny, clean, entertaining and a big wet kiss to the HD crowd.

The Del Fuegos would have NEVER caught up with me!!!
Of course it's about Harley's!

Even in the movie itself they pointed out that it is the ride of choice for middle-aged posers going through midlife crisis and trying to be "cool"!
laugh.gif

Maybe so based on what I see out on the roads but, to be fair... if you're forty-thru and riding a 'busa?... welcome to Mid-Life Crisisville : population - us!

Back