Wild Gauge covers

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
I posted on here not too long ago with these gauge covers I think I'm going to order.  But here is the link for the guy on myspace that has a bunch of others.  Just thought I'd share with you guys.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/Modules....0444852

Punisher_Gauges.jpg

(Punisher @ Mar. 05 2007,23:46) I haven't ordered them yet, but gonna.  They're not hard to change are they?
If they are made anything like the ones I purchased from SpeedHut about 4 years ago, they just basically slide over the needles of the existing guage faces.  The only thing I remember was having to pull out the needle stops, but that was an easy fix/remedy.  I cut the ends off of toothpics and colored them with a black Sharpie and superglued them in place. Clean and not noticeable at all...

(Punisher @ Mar. 05 2007,21:46) I haven't ordered them yet, but gonna.  They're not hard to change are they?
not hard at all
pull the cluster
remove cover
pull needles (fork works well)
install cover
install needles
install cover
if rev glow find the brown wire behind the right turn signal.

done.

I saw this one on there with 220. There are others too. You guys should be able to see them if you go to Myspace.

l_2ac40edad3648c854ed41c96c37f6bef.jpg

that 1 is nice and u can only see them by friend requesting him...im waiting for him to approve...anyways how much are they running??

Per the guys myspace page this is what he says:

"Chose from one of our many pre-made designs, or contact us about creating your own custom design.
Next send us your stock gauge face, and in 1 to 2 weeks we will ship you back your stock gauge face along with your new custom gauge face.

Not only do we do totally original designs, but also offer the lowest prices around. See our pricelist below, or contact us to get an exact price quote.

4 GAUGE CLUSTER (BUSA SET) - $66.00
2 GAUGE CLUSTER - $44.00
1 GAUGE LG. CLUSTER - $36.00
1 GAUGE SM. CLUSTER (FUEL/TEMP) - $26.00
ADD CHROME - $8.00

CUSTOM DESIGNS ADD $21.00 TO THE PRICE OF THE GAUGE SET.

PRICES INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING !!!"

Hope this gives you an idea. I e-mailed the guy like a week ago but haven't heard anything yet. Doesn't look like he's loged on since last week. So I'm not sure, maybe he's in Daytona this week.

thanks for the info i just found it before and i emailed him myself to see what we need to do...thanks pun.

(Punisher @ Mar. 06 2007,19:06) Per the guys myspace page this is what he says:

"Chose from one of our many pre-made designs, or contact us about creating your own custom design.
Next send us your stock gauge face, and in 1 to 2 weeks we will ship you back your stock gauge face along with your new custom gauge face.

Not only do we do totally original designs, but also offer the lowest prices around. See our pricelist below, or contact us to get an exact price quote.

4 GAUGE CLUSTER (BUSA SET) - $66.00
2 GAUGE CLUSTER - $44.00
1 GAUGE LG. CLUSTER - $36.00
1 GAUGE SM. CLUSTER (FUEL/TEMP) - $26.00
ADD CHROME - $8.00

CUSTOM DESIGNS ADD $21.00 TO THE PRICE OF THE GAUGE SET.

PRICES INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING !!!"

Hope this gives you an idea.  I e-mailed the guy like a week ago but haven't heard anything yet.  Doesn't look like he's loged on since last week.  So I'm not sure, maybe he's in Daytona this week.
What is the guys e-mail. I need a custom set done

Back