Wild Busa Story

Busa&Coal

Registered
So in this story I'm about to tell, I went through a ton of emotions.

Got on the interstate today behind a yellow mustang gt. went on About 5 miles until the road opened up and the stang blew by me. I got back up to him and saw on the rear left a little badge that read "turbo."

So we get to the three lane part of the interstate and I downshift to second at about 75 mph. He takes off first, no horn. I forget to shift to third and bounce the rev limiter and then remember. He's still at my side. Shift to third, gain some ground. Hit fourth, hes still loosing, fifth. He's gone. I slow down for the next exit and he comes back up about 10 lengths behind me. Look again, county Leo busting it right up behind us. I'm in the far right lane, the stang in the middle, copper in the far left. I'm cruising at about 68 mph praying for the exit. The mustang follows me off, Leo stays on. Pull off to a gas station and the guy gets out of his stang next to me. Shook his hand and said good run. We talked about almost taking a dump in our pants after the race. He asked what I had on the bike said it was stock with exhaust tips. He said he was running twins in his car. Said it easily does 11s at the track. We talked a little while longer and parted ways.

I will never ever do that again but oh my god what a rush :)

Flame if you want. It happens to most of us.

That was typed on my phone. Sorry if there is any errors!! And I ride a 2011. That's why it's in gen 2 section :)

I will never ever do that again

yeah, right.

but oh my god what a rush
OH F0ck, yeah!!!

Congrats. Excellent kill.

Just do watch out where you do your hunting.....got busted for 110..not racing, just on my own. You race another vehical, that is considered quite serious in most locals and you usually ride to jail...in the back of a cruiser and we aint talking no Harley cruiser neither.

Heard that if you pull over and the other guy keeps going.....you take the ticket and the other guy gets away with it. Happened to a buddy.

One question, how did you not get busted?? Cop decided to forgive and forget??? Very lucky.

I have no idea how we didn't. I pretty much decided I was gonna pull over and go to jail and be screwed for the next 10 years of my life lol. I'm positive he saw us. The road dips down then comes back up on a long stretch. The guy in the mustang said "he must have thought it was a good race or knew he had no chance if we ran."

I'd like to think my god or whoever else's god that was watching over me today for keeping me safe and for that Leo for having a good mood!

Hahaha I knew I would :) only a matter of top speed. The ford driver said his hood started shaking around the 150 mark so he let off. Yeah yeah...

I have no idea how we didn't. I pretty much decided I was gonna pull over and go to jail and be screwed for the next 10 years of my life lol. I'm positive he saw us. ...."

I'd like to think my god or whoever else's god that was watching over me today for keeping me safe and for that Leo for having a good mood!

Well, I don't usually show this but, eh you know...somebody I know, test riding a ZX-14, cruising along at 100 mph....just singing along.....

I heard the cop pulled up on the left and just hung for a few seconds and gave a mean stare....then kept going.
Sometimes, you get lucky.

Ever say to yourself, "that was the only cop within miles of here. Couldn't possibly be another cop around...)
There was a second squad car traveling at triple digits that passed about 5 minutes later... the 14 rider (whoever he may be) lucked out again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Never do it again" :laugh: I had the distinct pleasure of competely humiliating a Porche owner who pulled around me and hammered it. I let him get a little ahead, then caught up next to him. We were going about 80-90 when I cracked it open. Back tire lit up and within a couple seconds he was WAY behind me. All he saw was a shi# load of tire smoke and a tiny busa up on the distace ahead. I slowed back down and he eventually caught up. The look on his face was priceless.

Back