Wilbers Custom Racing Suspension

super.gif

Vic...whats your $.02 on these
rock.gif
Looks like craftsmaship is awesome.... I never heard about them before..... Would be nice to try...
So I`m second in line after NJ..
biggrin.gif

Busa suspension is fine as is for street riding. Simple replacing a spring could be done to accomodate heavier riders...

I love to promote new business... but for now I would put my money on Ohlins... known quality and awesome resale value...

Money is not important because if you gonna UNNESSESSARY spend that amount of money it better be known manufacturer.

again, Wilbers product could be better then ohlins... wery possible.... What if I don`t like it? Would they offer a refund?

Vic...whats your $.02 on these
rock.gif
Looks like craftsmaship is awesome.... I never heard about them before..... Would be nice to try...
So I`m second in line after NJ..
biggrin.gif

Busa suspension is fine as is for street riding. Simple replacing a spring could be done to accomodate heavier riders...

I love to promote new business... but for now I would put my money on Ohlins... known quality and awesome resale value...

Money is not important because if you gonna UNNESSESSARY spend that amount of money it better be known manufacturer.

again, Wilbers product could be better then ohlins... wery possible.... What if I don`t like it? Would they offer a refund?
+1.

Although Steve at Wilbers has been very accomadating in our emails and phone conversation that we had. The current price offered is far too close to a Ohlins unit to negate taking the risk of going with something so new to the Busa market.

The Wilbers unit looks to be along the same lines of quality of the other few manufacturers but like Valium said in a previous post, "Who cares about looks, how does it work?" That seems to be the general concensus between the forum members.

Unfortunatly, I'd have to say I have to put my money on Ohlins. Like Vic said the company is known across all the foreign brands and has been used for years in many sanctioned racing events, not to discount their resale alone.

The only way I would consider Wilbers would be if I could test ride one free of charge or get one at dealer cost. Quite a small sacrifice in the effort to get your product out there in the US market.

My .02 Grabba.

It is not just Busa market... It is pretty much sportbike market.. What`s the difference? Size, spring, and valving. Once its done for one bike it could be accomodated for another.
Riders are the most conservative people I know.... well musicians maybe first most conservative...
smile.gif

Personally I`m not... I will learn about the product first.

The only way to compete with Titans like Ohlins...
Create better product and prove it. Or make it cheap....er..
50% of Ohlins price is nice little blue sticker....

Until then, every unknown competitor should cost half of Ohlins ....

Where in Jersey are you? I believe your product is of quality although I don't feel comfortable being a guinea pig with a new product that is marketed so close to the competitor. Can you offer a satisfaction garantee?
Well the offer is out there to anyone. You will get it at the prices listed with a full satisfaction guarentee. If you are not satisfied, then simply said and simply done, send it back for a full refund.

I feel I have been more than generous with my offers I put out there. After I put an introductory price of 15% off, then Grabntwist asked for a satisfaction guarentee. Which is reasonable, and one that I am happy to do. Then that is not enough, and he wants a better price.

I am ready to work with you guys, more than any other shock compay is willing to do, but I am not going to address how good this piece of equipment is anymore. There are many riders that are out there that can attest to our service and quality. I am not going to contact them and bring them to you. Instead I am giving the first 5 Hayabusa forum members the introductory price, and a full satisfaction guarentee. Once the product is on 1 of these busas and they take the time to inform the rest of the forum, this is the only way all the doubters will be undoubted.

I've been excited talking with all of you, and I thank you for all your interest. Hope to hear from someone soon.

I'm late as usual.... Just got done overhauling the Forks and rear shock.
sad.gif

Would have loved to give this product a try!

I feel I have been more than generous with my offers I put out there. After I put an introductory price of 15% off, then Grabntwist asked for a satisfaction guarentee. Which is reasonable, and one that I am happy to do. Then that is not enough, and he wants a better price.
A bit harsh, wouldn't you say Steve?

Very simply stated:

1. I happened to be in the market for an upgraded suspension on my Hayabusa.

2. You came along and presented your product.

3. We discussed a satisfaction guarentee and I clearly gave you my thoughts and feeling regarding pricing and how close it was to a Ohlins unit.

4. I made an offer to help you promote your companies' products to offset the price of the shock. And a generous one at that.

5. Now you repost and give the thread an impression that I'm looking for more. I just don't understand.

Basically, you are now offering your product to next five members at your "introdutory price" and will honor a satisfaction guarantee only to them.

If I am thinking correctly you made it a point to keep the details of our conversation between us. There really is no need to share that I'm looking for a better price.

I now am absolutly convinced my money is with Ohlins.

Mr. Steve, Good luck to you sir. Also keep in mind this forum has site sponsors. Before soliciting your business it may have been a good idea to contact the admins' or owner of the site.

Grabba.

A bit harsh, wouldn't you say Steve?

Very simply stated:

1. I happened to be in the market for an upgraded suspension on my Hayabusa.

2. You came along and presented your product.

3. We discussed a satisfaction guarentee and I clearly gave you my thoughts and feeling regarding pricing and how close it was to a Ohlins unit.

4. I made an offer to help you promote your companies' products to offset the price of the shock. And a generous one at that.

5. Now you repost and give the thread an impression that I'm looking for more. I just don't understand.

Basically, you are now offering your product to next five members at your "introdutory price" and will honor a satisfaction guarantee only to them.

If I am thinking correctly you made it a point to keep the details of our conversation between us. There really is no need to share that I'm looking for a better price.

I now am absolutly convinced my money is with Ohlins.

Mr. Steve, Good luck to you sir. Also keep in mind this forum has site sponsors. Before soliciting your business it may have been a good idea to contact the admins' or owner of the site.

Grabba.
Let me start by saying, I can not offer a satisfaction gaurentee for a custom made product, to every person on here. It wouldn't make sense.

GrabNtwist, I appreciate your interest, but I specifically let you knew that I wanted to get a shock order for someones Hayabusa bike before this Friday the 3rd, so it could built in Germany, shipped over here, and be installed before the end of February. That was my goal. You made it sound like the satisfaction gaurentee is what you would need to make your decision, and it ended up not being that. I ended up only pursuing you b/c the you made it seem the gaurentee was what you needed to be able to do business with us. The email to let me know price was an issue was late Thurday night.
I was dedicated to you and put my trust in you, and two or three days that I could of offered the deal to someone else, I didn't. I was upfront with what I wanted, which was to make the offer to someone who would accept it by Friday, if you weren't that sure you should of let me known sooner, or at all. I didn't receive a phone call, or an email, after my response to your Thursday night email, not even by afternoon Friday, but by finding a post about your decision after 5pm on the forum. Sometimes I regret that I am the type of businessman that is 100% honest and upfront with my potential and present customers, and if I can't do something that they need done by a certain time frame I let them know. And if that means they go elsewhere for business, than that's the way it goes. I expect the same from the people I try and do business with, and sometimes I think maybe I shouldn't, b/c if it doesn't happen that way I'm not happy. I take into consideration that maybe there was a  miscommunication between us somewhere in the mix. But this is how it came across.

I regret the original posting of my feelings about the issue on here, but as of now I am not going to sit silent and let my image get tarnished. I have a large list of present customers that I have never been more happy with my service to them.

I also understand you guys are a tight knit group, which made me think twice about posting this, but I also feel everyone is able to put themselves in my shoes and see where I am coming from.

I mean everything the best way possible, and I look forward to working with you all at some point, and have enjoyed this forum more than any I have worked with. You guys truely do not make it boring.

Thanks,     Steven

<!--EDIT|WilbersUSA
Reason for Edit: "misspelling"|1139094837 -->

Like I said before, good luck to you and I hope that you sell many products with continued sucess. I will remain silent and never in anyway want to "tarnish" your image.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139067006 -->

Steve, How's business? Your post was burried p.3 I thought I'd bring it to the top.
laugh.gif

Back