wife's new bike, '09 Suzuki GLadius

RACER_X

Registered
this is my wifes 4th bike in 8-9yrs, and she hasn't really ridden since our first child (she's 5 nearly 6 my daughter that is kekeke) this will be her 2nd SV. We had a track readied '01 SV that we both luved. and yes we tracked it.

wifes 4th bike in 8-9yrs

pickin it up on sat.

car_id_243_1.jpg

128.jpg

already ordered a DDM HID kit

she also started a new job next week, as a Cancer Nurse Navigator

btw, suzuki has 1.99 financing right now, and $1000off coupon on their site.

I love it! Some people are mixed on the styling, but I commend Suzuki for stepping out in anew direction and think the result is very cool.

My neighbor just bought his son a 2007 SV650 and let me ride it. All I can say is that bike is a complete winner - light, agile, decently powerful, and very easy to ride. It was what I wanted for my wife, but she wanted another 1200 Harley Sportster. The Harley is great in its own way, but I think that SV is a better value and a lot more practical. I keep looking for a cheap SV to get as a commuter bike.

Congrats on the bike. I wasn't a huge fan of the pink/purple scheme suzuki had out for the Gladius but the black looks great

Those are nice bikes. Our store traded for one yesterday, a blue and white one. The customer who traded it is retired with nothing to do but detail it. If someone on the org is interested in one for themselves or someone else, this bike is perfect. It's an 09 with only 2300 miles priced at $4999

Congrats on the new ride, and congrats to your wife for her new job. It takes a special person to be a CNN. It takes a strong person with a big heart to be able to help & comfort people/families and help guide them thru probably the most difficult times of their lives. I have been on the other side and appreciate all the help & compassion that they offer. :clap:

I I keep looking for a cheap SV to get as a commuter bike.

not sure what cheap is to yeah, but the other bike i had found for her was an '07 nekkid SV w/ yosh exhaust, PC, ~3500mi and other lil things for $3500

i really wish she had gotten that 1, cuz it's $2k less and has all the mods i wanted to do

she keeps telling me i can't touch the new bike, already ordered DDM HIDs for it.......lol

man insurance is a bear, full coverage is more then my busa w/ FC

You must be proud of your wife,thats some job she has,i dont think that i could do that,PS thats a fine machine.I traded my 06 screaming eagle hd in for a r1000bmw,best trade i ever made,even money.

Back