Wife scuffs up Car....venting...

Not as bad as the guy who tied the rope to himself and went up on the roof to repair it. Wife comes out hopes in the car...doesn't see the rope clearly attached to the bumper and starts driving out of the driveway with him kicking and screaming bloody murder...almost gets killed in the fall and then has to suffer being drug near to death...dinged from a wheel barrow...minor stuff....Sky...they just aren't like us...can't shoot 'em...take a deep breath and smile...she'll love you all the more for it...

:banghead:

So she calls me, and tells me she backed my 03 BMW M5 into a wheelbarrow

My last nice car she decided to try and unlock the door with keys in her hand and scrached the crap out of it on the drivers door (where I had to see it every day)...

I may have found the silver lining, At least this time she backed into something, You wont have to see it everyday, Its on the back :whistle: :whistle:

Sorry Brother Im trying

:banghead: those M5's are drop dead sexy. HIDE the keys! Not just the car keys, the garage keys too. She lost her privelages. IMO

Sorry she got dinged up, i know how much that hurts

Trying to find a silver lining so I can cool off before I go home...

I wonder If I should take a box of suckers home and tell her to start exercising.....:whistle:

Whay tire her out on suckers???

I would bring home the chocolate syrup and let her get to work!!!!!!!!!!!cheerleader:

I wish I could afford and 'extra' car. I'd be REALLY stoked if it was an m5!!! Hell, yours is all dinged up.. I'll take it! :please:

Well...not as bad as I originally though (scuff mark thru paint near where license plate is about 3 inches square); not dented but will require sanding/paint....yes a sticker may end up being the temporary fix until i can use it as leverage for getting all the mods I want....

skydivr, it's just a car. An older car at that. Not worth getting mad over, especially with a woman that you love. Keep it in perspective, brother. :beerchug:

Why the hell is your wife driving your car? My wife doesn't drive my car. - She can't, because it's a manual transmission, which I deliberately bought so that she would never be able to drive it.
If your wife feels entitled to use your car then you have failed as a husband. The fault here is yours.:poke:

Eco- bake 199 full paint jobs, kidden of course wow sorry for your loss, once you open that clear coat its never quite the same. by the way where is my 1000 pink toaster!

Last edited:
I wondered how long it would take for you to respond, Dawn :)

I wonder If I should take a box of suckers home and tell her to start exercising.....:whistle:

:rofl: I can't beleive I missed that.

I'm sooooooooo going to use that on my wife.

I'll take pictures of my black eye and post'em up later. :laugh:

Back