Wife scuffs up Car....venting...

by the way where is my 1000 pink toaster!

:thumbsup:

post-6-48785-fixed_lg_nwm_thumb.gif

sorry to hear about the ding, i let my first ex drive my car one time and she pulled out in front of a truck and almost got broadsided...never made that mistake again!!!

:rofl: I can't beleive I missed that.

I'm sooooooooo going to use that on my wife.

I'll take pictures of my black eye and post'em up later. :laugh:

I will use that on my g/f and run like hell..... Better yet just buy her the box of them first and tell her to enjoy them! Then tell her it was for practicing when she messes up!:whistle::lol:

Last edited:
I wonder If I should take a box of suckers home and tell her to start exercising.....:whistle:

I kind a let out a good chuckle during class after reading that....:rofl:

So then I had the privilege of explaining to the class and teacher, as to why it was worth the interruption....:whistle:

Bummer about the car though.

:banghead:

She doesn't want to be driving a new car or even a nice one herself, because sometimes she's so Blonde that she can't keep from dinging her own up..I gave up trying to prevent that long ago....doesn't mean as much to her as it does me....

Dude i hear ya there, exact same way mine is, hence why she doesnt touch any of my stuff, she is slowly starting to learn to stay out of the garage, never fails i come home and tools are laying around the house and i am super anal about my stuff being put away and organized.

Few months back she gets home later than i do, she had went out after work and i went to bed, got woken up to the house alarm chirping that something had been disturbed, grabbed the shot gun and went to the monitor, showed garage door motion had been moved, she was unlocking the door right at the same time so i just ignored it as maybe she bumped the door or something walking in front of her car.

I go to leave the next morning and her is about 3" away from the side of my truck and pushing against the garage door??? And she came home stone cold sober:poke:

nah could be worse she coulda knocked the busa over with the m5 getting it caught underneath and ripping out the transmission on the m5:whistle:

Back