Wife joined USMC

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
So yeah... my wife (Leigh) joined the USMC 2 days ago. she is going in enlisted as an MP. She is completely stoked about going and is training every day getting ready for bootcamp. Since i dont want to be a dependent being lugged around the world looking for a job, im going back in. i have 8 sat years down toward retirement and will just finish my 20. im going to New Orleans in August and staying there for almost a year then going to OCS.

you can go in being enlisted a certain job? my boy scored in the top 10 percent on the Asvab test and they promised him all these great jobs.... yea hes a mechanic in Iraq :lol: he is not very happy about that either !

you can go in being enlisted a certain job? my boy scored in the top 10 percent on the Asvab test and they promised him all these great jobs.... yea hes a mechanic in Iraq :lol: he is not very happy about that either !

He either picked mechanic or went open contract. also you can only pick jobs that have openings.

I have no idea alls I know is he is still very disappointed... but enough about him be safe ! And thanks for joining the forces ! :beerchug:

congrats and do those 8 years. my wifes ex. (father of 2 of her kids) was 2 years from retirment through national guard and is younger than i. due to his new wife (johova witness) it is forbidden for him to serve so he quit early and lost. retarded in my mind

You could both do a lot worse things in life. Congrats. Semper Fi.

Now, go and take a look at Projekt's posting about the female marine....:rofl:

make sure she goes to Parris Island. San Diego don't make real Marines :-)

Congrats to her!
Posted via Mobile Device

You could both do a lot worse things in life. Congrats. Semper Fi.

Now, go and take a look at Projekt's posting about the female marine....:rofl:

:lol: Good luck, you are going in the right direction.. Better to be in the corps with your young wife...

Back