Wife has cancer could use some help from hayabusa brothers and sisters

tclause

Registered
to all of my hayabusa brothers and sisters I could use a helping hand my wife of 25 years has been diagnosed with cancer I could Realy use some help. If anyone would like to help go to ebay and search for seller tclause and buy a watch I am not asking for a hand out just a hand up I restore and sell vintage watches and this is somthing I can do from home to stay home and care for my wife. Thanks for any help you can give thanks Joe If this is posted in the wrong place could a moderator please move to the correct place thank you.

Prayers and happy thoughts going out to you and your wife!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 from across the pond using Forum Runner

Prayers to you and your family.

I'll go check out your watches.. huge watch fan here.

to all of my hayabusa brothers and sisters I could use a helping hand my wife of 25 years has been diagnosed with cancer I could Realy use some help. If anyone would like to help go to ebay and search for seller tclause and buy a watch I am not asking for a hand out just a hand up I restore and sell vintage watches and this is somthing I can do from home to stay home and care for my wife. Thanks for any help you can give thanks Joe If this is posted in the wrong place could a moderator please move to the correct place thank you.

Quartz quality watches, Western Belt Buckles items in tclause's Watches And More store on eBay!

Very sorry to hear that tclause, I have been thru your situation with my wife also and know how devastating it can be, but most importantly it's up to you to keep your head up and stay positive especially for her. If need be take a ride and go beat the hell out of a tree or something to relieve some frustrations/stress that I am sure you are overflowing with at this point and then come back with a smile & some positive reinforcement for her and believe me it will help tremendously for both of you.
Good thoughts coming your way for you & your wife.

Very sorry to hear that tclause, I have been thru your situation with my wife also and know how devastating it can be, but most importantly it's up to you to keep your head up and stay positive especially for her. If need be take a ride and go beat the hell out of a tree or something to relieve some frustrations/stress that I am sure you are overflowing with at this point and then come back with a smile & some positive reinforcement for her and believe me it will help tremendously for both of you.
Good thoughts coming your way for you & your wife.
Thanks

So sorry to hear this man. I will pray for her, and for you. I'll also go on eBay and see what I can do.

Take care,

Tom.

Back