Wife has cancer could use some help from hayabusa brothers and sisters

added to favorite sellers... hope to pick up some of them Navajo pieces as i love southwestern jewelry soon as some of my cash flow opens up and prayers for your wife!!

I'm really sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for you and your wife. :please:

I am so sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis...you are both in my thoughts and prayers :please:

I Rcently put on two mens sterling watch cuffs if you let me know in your offer that you are from the org 45.00 will get either one again I appriciate all of the help guys and gals you guys have given me me more support than alot of my friends and coworkers it helps to keep a guy going to know there are still good people with words of encouragement out there thanks and God Bless You All.

added to favorite sellers... hope to pick up some of them Navajo pieces as i love southwestern jewelry soon as some of my cash flow opens up and prayers for your wife!!

I Rcently put on two mens sterling watch cuffs if you let me know in your offer that you are from the org 45.00 will get either one again I appriciate all of the help guys and gals you guys have given me me more support than alot of my friends and coworkers it helps to keep a guy going to know there are still good people with words of encouragement out there thanks and God Bless You All.

Tanks for all the support don't forget to visit Quartz quality watches, Western Belt Buckles items in tclause's Watches And More store on eBay! let me know in offers that you are from the org and I will do my best to accept any offer, let me know you are from the org so I know you are not just a lowballer as I get a lot of them there is a note box in the make an offer page include you are from the org. can really use the help and thank you to those who aready have helped.

I have been there with my Mom..................................Prayers Sent :please:

PS: If you need to talk. Let me know in a PM !!

Robert

Back