Wife has cancer could use some help from hayabusa brothers and sisters

Cancer sucks my Friend, it sucks the life out of anyone it gets a hold of. I feel your pain as I've seen it first hand
Praying you, your Wife and Gods will to be done, Brother :please::please:

Prayer go out to you and your family. I love watches myself I have found recently..

One tip though if I may. You should buy a dremel polishing kit and try to polish scratches out of the metal. It is quite easy and very cheap to do and may help you sell more watches faster. I have a dremel polishing kit and also a cape cod cloth which is AWESOME for polishing watches.

Cancer is one thing that we all can relate to. Most of us have been affected by it in some way. Im certainly praying for you and your family. I know it can be hard but stay strong and positive

My best wishes to your wife and to you:please:

You found my weakness:down: I have a watch fetish:thumbsup: Can't wait to get a package in the mail:whistle:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

to all of my hayabusa brothers and sisters I could use a helping hand my wife of 25 years has been diagnosed with cancer I could Realy use some help. If anyone would like to help go to ebay and search for seller tclause and buy a watch I am not asking for a hand out just a hand up I restore and sell vintage watches and this is somthing I can do from home to stay home and care for my wife. Thanks for any help you can give thanks Joe If this is posted in the wrong place could a moderator please move to the correct place thank you.
I sold 2 watches today I'm guessin from you guys thanks a ton Joe

to all of my hayabusa brothers and sisters I could use a helping hand my wife of 25 years has been diagnosed with cancer I could Realy use some help. If anyone would like to help go to ebay and search for seller tclause and buy a watch I am not asking for a hand out just a hand up I restore and sell vintage watches and this is somthing I can do from home to stay home and care for my wife. Thanks for any help you can give thanks Joe If this is posted in the wrong place could a moderator please move to the correct place thank you.

for those interested here is a link to my ebay store Quartz quality watches, Western Belt Buckles items in tclause's Watches And More store on eBay! thanks for the support so far you guys and galls are the only helping hand extended thank you so very much Joe

Thanks for the advise I will stay strong for my wife no matter what and I am positive the good lord will see us through this God bless Joe

Back