Wide size riding shoes/boots?

Klutch556

Registered
Anyone know of any wide width riding shoes or boots?
Not looking for big racing boots or cruiser style boots.

Anyone know of any wide width riding shoes or boots?
Not looking for big racing boots or cruiser style boots.

Size? Tourmaster makes them but some sizes are on ‘extended’ back order. Size tens are in stock though. Other models are available too.

I have these in a size 48 which fits my wide foot ok, not great since I only use them for racing I'm good with it. My work boot size is 13 EE

When I wear the alpine stars out I'll probably go the Bates route for the cost you can't beat them for a custom fit boot.

I have these in a size 48 which fits my wide foot ok, not great since I only use them for racing I'm good with it. My work boot size is 13 EE

When I wear the alpine stars out I'll probably go the Bates route for the cost you can't beat them for a custom fit boot.

I appreciate the input guys.
I don’t think those bates would work. I have a really high instep. Like 90% of your average cowboy boots won’t even fit me because I just can’t get my foot in.

I wear a 11.5 EEE boot comfortably. If I go up to a 12 I can sometimes get away with a EE.
I’ll give the alpine stars a shot I suppose. Do they have a rigid ankle? Like is it difficult to articulate your foot wearing them?

Hi. mjl3truck Thank you for the info on bates boots I was looking at the Astars smx-6-v2 too. But I just called bates and I will be ordering a set of there custom made boots.

FiNALLY ! Member for 6 months and finally something I can help with . Alpinestars SP1. I also have EEE feet and after trying on at least a dozen different models I found these. Decent mid height model (as my Dainese shin guards just match up perfectly) and the fit is incredibly comfortable !
IMG_1664.JPG

FiNALLY ! Member for 6 months and finally something I can help with . Alpinestars SP1. I also have EEE feet and after trying on at least a dozen different models I found these. Decent mid height model (as my Dainese shin guards just match up perfectly) and the fit is incredibly comfortable !View attachment 1604694

But lace ups on a motorcycle can be hazardous to your health.

But lace ups on a motorcycle can be hazardous to your health.
Yes I wondered about that when I first bought them. The funky Velcro system works good but only if you loop the extra material around your ankle.
I did have a flashback to the good old RM125 days where one minute you're trying to figure out why your foot won't extend and the next you're picking the gravel out of your teeth

FiNALLY ! Member for 6 months and finally something I can help with . Alpinestars SP1. I also have EEE feet and after trying on at least a dozen different models I found these. Decent mid height model (as my Dainese shin guards just match up perfectly) and the fit is incredibly comfortable !View attachment 1604694
Idk about this style but I do own a pair of the lower cut smx alpinestars and because of a broken foot that never healed right its hard to find a shoe that fits right and I had no problem with the alpinestars. When i got my leathers i found then to be to short so i ended up grabbing a pair of coretech boots that i can not wear for more then a cpl hours, didn't seem that bad when i went to pick them up at sportbike track gear but regret not spending the extra money on another pair of alpinestars, if you can afford them and especially if you can find somewhere to try them on first I definitely suggest alpinestars.

Hey guys, some very cool suggestions on here! I've been looking for a cool pair of riding shoes for a while. I particularly like the Aplinestars SP1 model, it looks absolutely incredible! I'm seriously considering buying one. How expensive is it? I live in a very isolated place, so shipping might be an issue. I've recently ordered a pair of yeezy, which was a dream of mine for many years. I was also able to purchase the last pair on sale, making it even better. However, it took more than two months to finally receive it! Cheers.

Back