wicked table you can build

craigntx

Registered
rock.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!!

Get me the mechanism and I'll build the table!
coolold.gif

heck we did some work at an M&T Bank last year (flooring) and they were remodeling and had a $30,000 customer service desk put in !!! Looked like something you could have bought from IKEA

The average price of a table is between £25,000 and £35,000 ($49,700 and $69,600).

yeah, cool but not that cool... isnt a leaf just a little easier for 1/100 the cost

and actually.. that's using an old exchange rate. its 2.15-2.20 now, which at 25000 GPB, is ~54k
wowold.gif

For $70K I would just buy a standard full size table and then add a few hundred square foot onto my kitchen along with a complete remodel (including appliances) so the new table would fit. Then with the money left over I'd buy a new '08 Busa.

I guarantee that in a few years Big Lots will be selling a Chinese knock off of this table for $200.00.

ok, that chair is pretty bad ass... now if it can hold the weight of something more than two little a$$ school girls
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

i searched the web for a price on the chair. It is called a flexible love chair and comes in different sizes, 8 person upto 12 person i think. It is made from paper and has wood ends but it costs about $800 12 person. Cool idea but too much for me.

Back