Wicked cool ceiling!

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Friend of mine owns this company...I saw a few other pics not on the site, really neat stuff...

Im gonna have her come from WVA to MD to do a room for my friends little 2 year old boy Ryan since it's his Bday this weekend..now just gotta get her and hubby here soon as possible..:laugh:

Anybody wanna get this done let me know, I've known Angie ohh for what 25 years :laugh:

Just thought I'd share cause it's cool:thumbsup:

STARSCAPES - The Authentic 3-D Stargazing Experience in Foster, West Virginia

Linky is weird...it drops you to the bottom of the page..scroll up to view:laugh:

Someone needs to get this done to their Busa!!! How awesome would it look, seeing that zooming down the road at night???!!!

Yeah its supposed to be a paint process they use..I gonna have Angie do a room coming up here in a month or so I will i guess resurreetc the thread then and post the obligatory pics:laugh:

A sideline to this link..

The owner and proprietor was like my little sister growing up...she was in a Foster home and I was well, you could say, just as bandoned by my parents..

We parted ways around 27 years ago and as fate would have it, weve been looking for each other for that long..and finally we found each other again..I can't WAIT to see her again...we were so close...

There aren't many people left for me to reconnect with from my past but this is one of a very short list of people I have literally prayed to see again..and now I am blessed that I will be able to do so.

I cant possible express how excited I am to know that I will see her soon..

Another cool use of that pigment is to have something like a painting or mural looking like a little snow village or a city and use the glowing pigment for the city lights / house lights...in the snow village the highlights of the snow look nice in low light / no light source.

A sideline to this link..

The owner and proprietor was like my little sister growing up...she was in a Foster home and I was well, you could say, just as bandoned by my parents..

We parted ways around 27 years ago and as fate would have it, weve been looking for each other for that long..and finally we found each other again..I can't WAIT to see her again...we were so close...

There aren't many people left for me to reconnect with from my past but this is one of a very short list of people I have literally prayed to see again..and now I am blessed that I will be able to do so.

I cant possible express how excited I am to know that I will see her soon..

Really glad for ya Angel!! I can only ima:thumbsup:gine how you must feel. Hopefully you two can stay in touch now and even see each other often..

Really glad for ya Angel!! I can only ima:thumbsup:gine how you must feel. Hopefully you two can stay in touch now and even see each other often..

Thanks Tom...that is my wish that I am sure I will see come true:thumbsup:

Another cool use of that pigment is to have something like a painting or mural looking like a little snow village or a city and use the glowing pigment for the city lights / house lights...in the snow village the highlights of the snow look nice in low light / no light source.

gonna pass that one on dude:thumbsup:

Neat for a kids room. Might be distractive in a tv room.

Me like thou.

Good luck with the meet and greet.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Back