Wichita Tough Guy Shots Self...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered

BY STAN FINGER
Do you think he had a conceal carry permit?
The Wichita Eagle

Maybe it was karma.
Three men attempted to kidnap a teenager in a dispute over stereo speakers shortly before 4:45 p.m. on Monday, Wichita police reported. One of the three pulled out a gun and fired it at the teen in the 1000 block of South Wichita.
The shot missed the teen. But then the shooter jammed the gun back into the waistband of his pants -- and it went off.
The bullet struck the 23-year-old man in his left testicle, causing him to cringe -- which caused the gun to fire again.
The second shot struck him in the left calf.
Police did not release information about the size of the gun he was using at the time.
The wounded man walked into Via Christi Regional Medical Center-St. Francis Campus seeking treatment, police said, and was later booked into the Sedgwick County Jail on suspicion of aggravated assault and aggravated attempted kidnapping.
His companions, ages 18 and 20, were arrested for aggravated attempted kidnapping and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

ARTICLE CAN BE FOUND HERE....

laugh.gif
dumba$$

Will his voice be sounding like Michael Jackson? I can hear him sing now......Leave me alone!

i heard that one on my way into work this morn, i was laughing outload at that one....
biggrin.gif

Back