Wichita, Ks on the map!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
If you've never been to Bill Warrens theaters your really missing something! Located here in Good old Wichita, Ks the theaters are beyond belief. Having been to several theaters in several states I must admit no one else comes close. But, the good news is he's expanding to the Oklahoma area as we speak! Plus, Mo and maybe Arkansas... Here's just one link touting the same!

Now about our little guarded secret! Marble walls, granite floors, the best sound system money can buy, and seats like you've never sat in before were talking Warren theater! They even have sound proof rooms (cry rooms) for familys with youngsters so as not to disturb the rest of the crowd. In the balcony you can be seated in what look like giant love seats and at the push of a button a wait staff comes and takes your order. Food, beverages and mixed drinks all served at your beck and call. More about the theater can be found at the link below...

WARREN THEATERS

(heavybusa @ Jan. 12 2007,14:28) Do you pay more for the ritzy joint?
Normal
$6 matinee
$8 evening
Balcony
$10 matinee
$16 evening
Seniors (55+) and Children
always $6

lived there for a few years, and they are some badazz seats.

prices arent any diffrnt either

Warren Theatres is the ONLY place I watch a movie. I love Oscars in Old Town. Where else will you get a meal and a beer delivered to your seat while watching a movie!!!
beerchug.gif

Yep, not too many other places in the country have a indoor movie screen thats four stories tall and over 80 feet wide........... Now thats a big screen!

(Moparict @ Jan. 12 2007,16:36) Warren Theatres is the ONLY place I watch a movie.  I love Oscars in Old Town.  Where else will you get a meal and a beer delivered to your seat while watching a movie!!!
beerchug.gif
wow.gif
......Wow ! Food & Beverage at the movies ? How long has the theatre been there ? I used to live in Manhattan years ago .

Not one stinkin' pic after that descriptive description (Dept. of Redundancy Dept.).

The mural in the background is just one of many throughtout the theaters.. Kind of a Warren trademark!

Couple more but pictures can't do it justice!

Attachments

• wsu_ms99_3.2.theaters.1
    72.3 KB · Views: 92
(Warputer @ Jan. 13 2007,04:20)
(Moparict @ Jan. 12 2007,16:36) Warren Theatres is the ONLY place I watch a movie.  I love Oscars in Old Town.  Where else will you get a meal and a beer delivered to your seat while watching a movie!!!
beerchug.gif
wow.gif
......Wow ! Food & Beverage at the movies ? How long has the theatre been there ? I used to live in Manhattan years ago .
They all have "themes" of sorts for the decor. The one out west was built about ten years ago at best recolection. East Warren was built about 5-6 years ago, and Old Town was built about 3-5 years ago. I really don't remember exactly. I can say that I have NEVER been to a better theater. It is amazing just to see the murals and trim work, lighting, and gereral feel of the place.

Back