Whys everybody got 2 be so rude on this site

The real reason people are so feisty is that men are emasculated by the world anymore and we have no more outlets, other than armchair warriors or shouting at televised football.  We don't kill wild buffalo for food and clothing, we don't build our own houses out of trees... basically the internet is the easiest outlet, and the path of least resistance....  
smile.gif
I find sitting on my porch in my rocking chair and gesticulating/shouting at passing cars helps...
ices_rofl.gif

I race too, but I always wish everyone the best of luck! Even the person I am racing against. I think it is sportsman like.

SO, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT RACES!

And to those that don't I hope everyone stays SAFE! After all, that is the main thing.....damn cagers!!

Welcome Roach and hope the racing goes good for you and your buds.

As for the rude people just ignore them, and you will find the true good ones around here, but honestly once you get to know everyone, I have yet to find a really bad person here.

Everyone is great and it feels like a big family, they help you when your down, and share their bad with you looking for support, so welcome again and hope things work out for you.

Welcome Roach and hope the racing goes good for you and your buds.

As for the rude people just ignore them, and you will find the true good ones around here, but honestly once you get to know everyone, I have yet to find a really bad person here.

Everyone is great and it feels like a big family, they help you when your down, and share their bad with you looking for support, so welcome again and hope things work out for you.
bite me...

poke.gif

biggrin.gif

Roach, when I owned a Road Racing Team I always like guys like you who wanted me to do as well as they did. Cause I would always beat'em !
Roach, forget all that stuff until the racing is over, PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN
mad.gif
and whip their little *** .

Then be nice and humble
tounge.gif

Most don't race on a track anyway ......maybe it's just jealousy that U race and they don't ? F--- 'em !
wink.gif

Don't know ya or any of your "baggage"

I wish you best of luck in your upcoming race season

And you know I was just screwing with ya right?  

Just picking on your post cause as I read through it, it baffled me...  
laugh.gif

If your upset with me,   I got just the thing....

Wait For it....  
laugh.gif

Go fug Yourself...  
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
        OK this is vintage stuff right here, don't get offended...

take that AOL.com Images Not Available

Rev
were cool neighbor im fairly thick skinned shouldnt have spouted off.

the kid is hot 2night!!!

AOL.com Images Not Available

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141436436 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Good luck this season to everyone racing! The rest who are roadway racers be careful! If anyone needs more pills I am brewing them up in my basement:D

Back