Whys everybody got 2 be so rude on this site

ROACH

Registered
I post a thread saying i expect to do well racing this year i get hatefull replys,try to smooth it talk nice to guy even offer to make him a custom pic no way just wants to hate talk.I post to mods asking them to please delete my thread cause my pic red x.. and he gets hatefull as well.I told him it was my bad and said please man whats up??? sorry im not perfect.
mods dont want me around just delete my membership no need 2 be so rude.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141409718 -->

Okay ROACH, I deleted the thread after seeing your last post in there...sorry things go south, I don't have a clue why...

Testosterone levels here lately are running way high...you guys need to pop some estrogen pills, get in touch with your softer side and try to get along...jeez...

So, ROACH, you were saying you're excited about the upcoming race season, correct?
cool.gif

Billy, you gotta remember that you have a lot of "baggage" that came with you from other sites, and some of the guys here know about it. It seems you are being a straight up guy here, so I wouldn't really sweat it if some of your old "friends" like to bust your nuts sometimes.

I'm sorry.. all the members of the board received a free case of a$$hole pills.. I guess we took them all on the same day (the bottle warned against that)

Sorry Roach.. didnt mean anything personall.. just wasnt sure what you wanted done.... sorry...
sad.gif

I hope to win some good $$ this year me and around 6 other guys race sort of as team we split $ if we get in finals.I wasnt trying to say anybody else wont do good i hope they do well also.I didnt win much last year but i do go to any race expecting to win.I only live 4 miles from a good track.So i feel like im in my back yard there.When ever i race somebody i always shake hands first,and if i do get beat and yes i do fairly often then i go and tell whoever beat good luck rest of night,unless there racing 1 my team members next but i would still tell them good job beats getting chased around by the cops on the street.:)

I'm sorry.. all the members of the board received a free case of a$$hole pills.. I guess we took them all on the same day (the bottle warned against that)

Sorry Roach.. didnt mean anything personall.. just wasnt sure what you wanted done.... sorry...
sad.gif
I didn't get my pills
mad.gif
Where are they
rock.gif

ROACH...I don't know your background from the other sites, and I haven't seen anything from you that would cause me to be rude towards you, sooooo...

It's all good man. We're not all rude
wink.gif

Billy, you gotta remember that you have a lot of "baggage" that came with you from other sites, and some of the guys here know about it. It seems you are being a straight up guy here, so I wouldn't really sweat it if some of your old "friends" like to bust your nuts sometimes.
when i was on motorheads site a guy posted a pic of my late father with the words i suck #### on it motorhead allowed it to go on my brother nearly had a nervous breakdown when he died you ever go to your dads funeral??? watch them put the greatest man you ever knew in the ground not a easy thing.I donated 50$ to dennis site i always did he told me he had 2 spend all day getting pics of and i quote your dead dad off my site he should thank god he didnt say that to me in person i have no respect for the guy now sorry.I dont have time 4 punks that want to smack talk thats why i started my own bike+football site.

sad.gif
I didn't get my pills
mad.gif
 Where are they
rock.gif

ROACH...I don't know your background from the other sites, and I haven't seen anything from you that would cause me to be rude towards you, sooooo...

It's all good man.  We're not all rude
wink.gif
I agree va+rubba and a lot of others seem like good people, sorry i just got mad im going for lunch and chill no hard feelings.

hey man i just took your thread wrong it sounded like you are one of those people who like to brag on the little guy and then your temper is through the roof when you lose. but i am building a sleeper busa so we will see how my season turn out

ROACH, identify yourself. What level of racing (organization), road racing, drag racing, bikes you race, where you race, how often, etc.?

Geeze, I haven't even had a chance to bust your nuts yet.
laugh.gif

sad.gif
I didn't get my pills
mad.gif
Where are they
rock.gif

It's all good man. We're not all rude
wink.gif
Yeah! I didn't get MY pills EITHER and I demand some! :p

The real reason people are so feisty is that men are emasculated by the world anymore and we have no more outlets, other than armchair warriors or shouting at televised football. We don't kill wild buffalo for food and clothing, we don't build our own houses out of trees... basically the internet is the easiest outlet, and the path of least resistance....
smile.gif

and of course lack of REAL men leaves women more confused than ever.... which explains most of their problems.

oh sure it will take you years to truly believe that, but remember you read it here first
smile.gif

smile.gif

I hope to win some good $$ this year me and around 6 other guys race sort of as team we split $ if we get in finals.I wasnt trying to say anybody else wont do good i hope they do well also.I didnt win much last year but i do go to any race expecting to win.I only live 4 miles from a good track.So i feel like im in my back yard there.When ever i race somebody i always shake hands first,and if i do get beat and yes i do fairly often then i go and tell whoever beat good luck rest of night,unless there racing 1 my team members next but i would still tell them good job beats getting chased around by the cops on the street.:)
Best of luck for the season......

sorry STKR00 and WWJD, the inner circle deemed you two already had a high enough level that the pills would just put you both over the edge

poke.gif

biggrin.gif

hey man  i  just took your thread wrong it sounded like you are one of those people who like to brag on the little guy and then your temper is  through the roof  when you lose.  but  i am  building a sleeper busa  so  we will see how  my season turn  out...i hope it goes great

no hard feel;ings man i overreacted a bit as well.Mostly bracket racing but may hit some prostar.I race at owensboro ky windy hollow raceway+evansville.Trust me im not bragging on the little guy i am the little guy.
tounge.gif
if ya call 260lbs little

AOL.com Images Not Available
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141412974 -->

hey Roach......there ARE some good guys here too. Sorry someone was being a dink to ya!

BTW....nice bike............got the fastest color I see!!!!
biggrin.gif

And you know I was just screwing with ya right?

Just picking on your post cause as I read through it, it baffled me...
laugh.gif

If your upset with me, I got just the thing....

Wait For it....
laugh.gif

Go fug Yourself...
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
OK this is vintage stuff right here, don't get offended...

Rev

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

See, even Rev gets all "care bear" at the end...
laugh.gif

Care Bear...that was some funny stuff Rev...
ices_rofl.gif

The real reason people are so feisty is that men are emasculated by the world anymore and we have no more outlets, other than armchair warriors or shouting at televised football.  We don't kill wild buffalo for food and clothing, we don't build our own houses out of trees... basically the internet is the easiest outlet, and the path of least resistance....  
smile.gif
I find sitting on my porch in my rocking chair and gesticulating/shouting at passing cars helps...

Back