Why?

FYI my comment is towards
the wide tire / chrome / spike / air ride / stereo / naked
ladies paint / predator look alike cobbled together junk .

;)

I'm assuming also other than being pretty stretching of *street* bikes so long is so scared people avoid the big wheel stands?

I'm assuming also other than being pretty stretching of *street* bikes so long is so scared people avoid the big wheel stands?
No just people who like the look or feel 4-6" place the rear wheel in a more pleasing length matching curve of tail. Looks nice performs poorly just by lowering rear; worse w/ streach added. Might as well buy a 6-10 if willing to go 6"; more versatile. Like how bigger tire matches width of tail down the rabbit hole they go. Now it doesn't handel at all uses about a 5th of tire & wants to stand up in turns buti spent the $ and it looks cool but losses a ton of power to a jack shaft which can break by the way & 2 chains li ke the rapper. They ride slow if at all cause they feel like a poser maybe or simply can't ride or enjoy what they have created. Yes i do know RT came out with a single front sprocket setup.

Beside drag racing the street look of wide & stretched was born in the Florida keys where it is long & straight with stops. The look then caught on in other parts of the country who didn't get, care why builders made them to begin with.

Back