Why you shouldn't post those scarey pop-ups!

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
Some people are truly evil with those pop up scarey thingys! No wonder step kids hate their step parents... I felt bad for the kid but laughed out loud... Does the fact that I laughed make a bad person?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=15766

... Does the fact that I laughed make a bad person?
rock.gif
MMMMM Let me see now.??

Does it make you a bad person!!!!

I think not.

It is funny.

Just not nice to see the kid scared like that..

By the look of the vid... I,d have to say the person (S**T HEAD) That made it is the bad person!!!!

Cos they new watt was gona happen.....

I got my azz handed to me by me wife becuase I watched the car one with my son and it freaked the he11 out of him, I felt like shite afterwards
down.gif

... Does the fact that I laughed make a bad person?
rock.gif
MMMMM Let me see now.??

Does it make you a bad person!!!!

I think not.

It is funny.

Just not nice to see the kid scared like that..

By the look of the vid... I,d have to say the person (S**T HEAD) That made it is the bad person!!!!

Cos they new watt was gona happen.....
Not only is the person that did it to the kid a Shyt head but also a rotten parent for continuing to record even after he saw how traumatized the kid was. That will come out in therapy in about 20 years…. “He seemed like a very normal neighbor, he always kept to him self, I couldn’t imagine….â€￾

I laugh up until the kid starts crying... then I felt like a shyt. that kid is not gonna trust his step dad for a long while... It reminds me off the parents who woke their kids up wearing the hockey mask and the chain saw...
funny up to a point... To bad he didn't film his explanation to his wife.

Back