Why the busa?

markbrian

Registered
Just wondered why you all chose the busa? Me I love Suzukis in general and when they brought out the busa it was like a dream.
A-cos it was another suzi.
B-cos it was and still is the sweetest looking bike on the planet.
C-cos it's the ultimate bike speed machine.

aktion035.gif

I wasn't even intending to get one but the water system on my Exup Thou started pressurising so it had to go. Now the Rhino in many ways is physically like the T-rexup in size and feel and it was the obvious progression. It has the same road presence as the big 'ole T-rexup, something the weedy, femmer R1's and Blades just don't have. It rides the bumps good and always feels planted, even on rougher surfaces.

Drivers move over just so they can look at you when you cruise past. Nothing I have ever owned gets the attention Bucephalus gets from other road users.

I love it...

This is my fourth Suzuki. I love them.

1981 GS 750
1986 GS 1150 EF
1997 Bandit 1200
2001 Hayabusa

I won't even consider another manufacture.

No problems = Repeat customer.

I wasn't a big suzuki fan when i bought my busa, but i'm sold now 17,500 trouble free miles out of a motorcycle this fast!!!~

I am all about suzuki bikes and it is the sweetest looking bike. Plus I wanted to drag race and there is not a street bike that could touch it.

Every single motorcycle I've ever owned I outgrew. I always ended up wishing I had stepped up to the plate and bought a little something more. When you own a Busa, what "more" is there?

2 wheeled sr71..i like it....probably is one...yea...it cooks..
even at 5000' feet it will do roll on wheelies.....with stock gearing..sweet..

A,b,c,and d(becuase I don't like to lose). And suzuki hasn't done me wrong yet!!!!! It is also my 4th suzuki 1100 katana, 750 gsxr, 1100 gsxr dragbike, and the busa.
devil.gif
glare.gif
thumbs-up.gif

I was trying to buy a bike from the beginning of the year last year and kept getting turned down. First by honda, then by kaw. One day my wife called me when I got off work and asked "What color do you want?". I said who is this? She said your wife. What color what I asked. She said what color busa. I was overwelmed with excitement as to think finally after not being able to get a 929 rr,zx 11,zx12r I finaly got the baddest, smoothest, and most gawked at bike on the market. Speed really had nothing to do with it but reputations speak for themselves.

WAS GOING TO BUY ROAD KING OR GOLD WING
JUST AS I WAS LEAVING WORK TO GO FINALIZE DEAL A FRIEND SAID,
' JUST ONE TIME,YOU OUGHT TO GET WHAT YOU WANT'
SO I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY REGRET,NEED AUTOBAHN IN TEXAS,

Had been riding a Kawa Concours for five years..owned other sport bikes before..when i saw my first blue/silver Busa...It was just a matter of time..it took me three years..bought a used 01 blue/silver...in April 02..no regrets...i put 8k on it this summer...All Good...
AAAssjani.gif

Back