Why single guys should leave there reflectors on

kevykev

Registered
Picture this:
Scenario # 1
You are riding down a city street (with signal lights) and you hit a red light. A beautiful woman pulls up beside you and she says, “I love those reflectors on your bikeâ€￾. You tell her “ Baby I would be willing to give you 1 of my reflectors if you will have a drink with meâ€￾. BAM! You’re in Rough Rider Condom heaven!

Scenario # 2
You are riding done a city street (with signal lights) and you hit a red light. A car full of women pull up beside you . and somebody says “Hey that the coolest motorcycle I have ever seen.â€￾ You reach down and start unscrewing one of your reflectors and ask what she would do to get a piece of your bike. I’m talking New Orleans Mardi Gras Bead action!

Sometimes I crack myself up!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sure :laugh:

hil.jpg

Picture this:
Scenario # 1
You are riding down a city street (with signal lights) and you hit a red light. A beautiful woman pulls up beside you and she says, “I love those reflectors on your bikeâ€￾. You tell her “ Baby I would be willing to give you 1 of my reflectors if you will have a drink with meâ€￾. BAM! You’re in Rough Rider Condom heaven!

Scenario # 2
You are riding done a city street (with signal lights) and you hit a red light. A car full of women pull up beside you . and somebody says “Hey that the coolest motorcycle I have ever seen.â€￾ You reach down and start unscrewing one of your reflectors and ask what she would do to get a piece of your bike. I’m talking New Orleans Mardi Gras Bead action!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOT

Moral of the story: Remove reflectors and avoid talking to people in traffic, losing your concentration while on your bike and hitting a cager!:lol:

Rubber side down:thumbsup:

How do you talk to girls with your helmet on?

Seriously, my face smashed into a helmet isn't the best first impression. That's why the blacked out visor STAYS DOWN :laugh:

That and the rides I go on don't usually involve signal lights :poke:

Im thinking I will let my Spikes do the talking.

Ohhhhh wait Im married. :whistle:
When I was a kid wrenching in a bike shop 30 years ago, we had a 'customer' with a antique sportster (early '60's vintage). THe bike was kind of trashy, solo seat, and an ugly luggage rack where the passenger pillion should be. He wasn't too sharp himself (as in somewhat dim). What got me was how often he would get good looking girls to sit on that luggage rack. Never understood that, so maybe he was smarter than me. Or maybe those girls weren't too sharp either. I don't know, I was too busy lookin' at their boobs! :rofl:

Picture this:
Scenario # 1

Scenario # 2

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl:

UMM...Dude...what kind of women are you running in to??? Unless your reflectors are made of diamonds, that isn't going to work...UNLESS...you run in to OCtoMom...:whistle:

Scenario # 1
You are riding down a city street (with signal lights) and you hit a red light. A beautiful woman pulls up beside you and she says, “I love those reflectors on your bike”. You tell her “ Baby I would be willing to give you 1 of my reflectors if you will have a drink with me”. She says: "I had some just like them on my Schwinn"

BAM! You’re still gay! :rofl:

Scenario # 1
You are riding down a city street (with signal lights) and you hit a red light. A beautiful woman pulls up beside you and she says, “I love those reflectors on your bikeâ€￾. You tell her “ Baby I would be willing to give you 1 of my reflectors if you will have a drink with meâ€￾. She says: "I had some just like them on my Schwinn"

BAM! You’re still gay! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

- Slow motion water throw in face[/url]

Hope that will help wake you up from your dream!!! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back