9.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

what are you the class fukn clown? why don't you stop wasting bandwidth on this site with ur stupid fukn copy and pasted jokes off the internet.

did the thought cross ur mind that maybe members here have family members that have Dementia and don't find ur Senior jokes funny at all! the only JOKE here is YOU!

why don't u something MOTORCYCLE related for once in ur life and stop thinking ur the site comedian. fukn idiot! smh

i to enjoy his Friday funnies, and i do have family with dementia so relax .

what are you the class fukn clown? why don't you stop wasting bandwidth on this site with ur stupid fukn copy and pasted jokes off the internet.

did the thought cross ur mind that maybe members here have family members that have Dementia and don't find ur Senior jokes funny at all! the only JOKE here is YOU!

why don't u something MOTORCYCLE related for once in ur life and stop thinking ur the site comedian. fukn idiot! smh

So, A few pics with funny, sarcasm offend you but tossing a fire cracker in somebodies jacket is funny?

oh dam dat was funny

I look forward to gurrera's posts. If you don't like them don't click on them, it really is that simple!

*GNBRETT*
Shame on you.
You criticize me about my post (with your colorfull language) and how members & there family's can read them,.:banghead::lol:

And I am 68 years old.
Gurrera

Back