Why race matters

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Man am I jonesing for a MotoGP race. I wonder what they are going to do with the money we paid to get it on the website, I think we should get next season free. I have been watching old races on YouTube to get me by. Is there a support group for this?

What did you think this post was about?

Man am I jonesing for a MotoGP race. I wonder what they are going to do with the money we paid to get it on the website, I think we should get next season free. I have been watching old races on YouTube to get me by. Is there a support group for this?

What did you think this post was about?
….I was getting to wonder where this post was going when I read the title....

I thought "holy crap, things are about to get real"

Gaattem.... :lol:

But yes, having no motorsport sucks. I like college football and basketball and this is their downtime anyway, but I'm usually watching F1 and NHRA instead.

I just go ride my own GP race ;) I'm a commentator, spectator, racer all in one .

As LARRIMER rounds the carousel OH my he lifts the wheel and looks back at the competitors. He's on pace for a record lap here in the old folks lobby. That Rascal is powerful on a full charge!

I just go ride my own GP race ;) I'm a commentator, spectator, racer all in one .

As LARRIMER rounds the carousel OH my he lifts the wheel and looks back at the competitors. He's on pace for a record lap here in the old folks lobby. That Rascal is powerful on a full charge!
.......and looses control and ditches the bike and himself close to his neighbours car in the middle of the road......

I've never bought the full MotoGP pass, until this spring...two weeks after I paid, everything tanked - it's all my fault, accepting full responsibility for upsetting the matrix by making that tiny change :laugh:

I'm kind of hoping they give us next season for free, but who are we kidding, even if they don't, we're gonna buy it again :poke::p I really miss the races too -

Back