Why is this board

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Or is it just me? It's worse than my dial-up used to be and I'm on DSL. All my other regular sites are still smokin... What's up Captain? You doin' maintainace and have it bogged down or something? :super:

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NEVER MIND, IT WAS MY CONNECTION.</span> ;)

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069292580 -->

Oh, ksheldon... I tried to reply to your PM but the reply box never would show up. I'll hit you up when the board is working right for me again. Hope you see this... Sorry.

Was just about to post... nevermind. I tried resetting my connection and now it's smokin' again. Don't understand why it was just slow on this site, but oh well.

Hey, thanks for the speedo check site though cache. Here's my results...

linespeed.jpg

Wish mine was that fast :mad:. My 56k dial up is soooooo slooooow :drool: and they don't have dsl here in my neck of the woods(out in BFE).

Pit Bull

Well, my busa may not be as fast as BT's, but I got him beat on the connection.

2201.8 Kbps
269.8 K bytes/sec :D

Almost a T2, but just a cable modem.

BT - With all of the pictures you post, where do you store them? I have to keep deleting the ones off the hayabusa.org server to make room for new ones. That leaves all my previous posts without pictures. :sad: I know your pics are at a higher resolution than most of mine, so your file sizes should be larger also.

Can we say...

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><table style=filter:glow(color=Green)>U S E R E R R O R</table>:super:

J/K BT :tounge: :eek: :cool:

pirate.gif

here is my speed with my $50/month cable bastards rape me for price

fstbusa,

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>:eek:</span>

Pricey, but OMG is that fast.

I'm supposedly only supposed to get 1.5mb down and 128k up

guess when noone is surfing the net early in the morning I get good speeds!! :laugh:

Back