why is my avitar so tiny

squirrel59

Donating Member
Registered
I was told to get a bigger avitar I had to donate a certain amount of money. I did what I was supposed to and my avitar is still tiny.
I don't mean to be petty but you can hardly see my bike.

How long has it been since your donation? Send a PM to one of the Mods/Admins and they can help you out.

Wow, definitely send a PM. It'll get taken care of.

Thank you I was'nt sure who to pm so I sent to Rubbersidedown his box was full and would'nt take my message.

i got the same deal...still got "The Balls" but...a tinay azz avatar.

(squirrel59 @ Sep. 08 2006,20:31) Thank you I was'nt sure who to pm so I sent to Rubbersidedown his box was full and would'nt take my message.
RSD is no longer an Admin/Mod on the board. Send it to VaBusa.

My mom said a certain activity would make me go blind but I can still see...

Maybe it will make your avatar bigger?

Oh my gosh I am tired!!

I don't believe that I just typed that.

Oops?

If you guys have donated and still have a smaller avatar, send me a PM and I will try to get you worked out... If I can't get you taken care of, then we can put it on VaBs' plate.

Now that I look at my Avatar it is small also. You know when you glance over and check the guy next to you, well I did and I noticed mine is smaller than average. I donated probably 1-2 months ago I guess

I did not donate to the board, but did send James 100 bucks, does that count towards a super size avatar?

Jinkster -----Fixed
Squirrel59 -----Fixed
Extrememachine ---- Fixed

I would of thought something so minor as this would get put on the back burner. I am sure you have bigger and better headaches to deal with. Anyway THANK YOU!!!

cap i need inlargement also
blush.gif

Back