Why is it??

Why is it that some,

...white guys wear dreadlocks?
...guys wear ’man’danas?
...guys wear ball caps backwards or crooked or over their ears?
...guys wear their hair in a tiny lil bun?
...riders wear fake helmets?
...riders don’t wear any gear?
...riders lane split at speed?
...Harley riders are so frikkin slow, oh wait, nevermind.:laugh:
ok so the man bun thing makes me want to punch babies.. I hate that stuff. I dont know why but dear God help me I do. But the man dana? what is this one? havent heard about this yet

Why is it when a stupid ass idiot drives in the passing lane under the speed limit they think they have the right to get pissy when you go around them and blast your horn at them? I mean really? GTFOOTW!

Why is it a person with a "baby on board, stop texting, drive safe, and MADD" decals on the back of their car...

a) drive like complete fools
b) don't use signal lights (I was behind said car for a while and the driver never used a signal light once)
c) has a tail light out and when I finally got by it, it had a headlight out...

I figure if the driver has enough time to affix all these annoying decals to their car, they should have had enough time to do a light check.

I hate people who drive the speed limit or slower in the passing lane. Don't worry about WTF I'm doing, or whether or not my actions are legal. Move.
^^^this is, by far, what aggravates me the most. They have that “well, I’m already going 2 miles over the limit, so AIN’T moving” attitude. :mad: :cursin:

Why is it a person with a "baby on board, stop texting, drive safe, and MADD" decals on the back of their car...

a) drive like complete fools
b) don't use signal lights (I was behind said car for a while and the driver never used a signal light once)
c) has a tail light out and when I finally got by it, it had a headlight out...

I figure if the driver has enough time to affix all these annoying decals to their car, they should have had enough time to do a light check.
....you gave the answer- because they have - baby on board, stop texting, drive safe, and MADD" decals on their car!

....you gave the answer- because they have - baby on board, stop texting, drive safe, and MADD" decals on their car!
They must think that places them into a bubble of security..

Around here we have passing lanes amongst the two lane hiways...it is common for people to speed up to crazy speeds within these passing blocks and then slow to just above or at the speed limit once they get out of the passing lane....it is really frustrating.

They must think that places them into a bubble of security..

Around here we have passing lanes amongst the two lane hiways...it is common for people to speed up to crazy speeds within these passing blocks and then slow to just above or at the speed limit once they get out of the passing lane....it is really frustrating.
I think more its the "kind" of person. People with those stickers are just weirdos, important people, judgemental pricks, lecturing others but aren't able to take care of their own stuff.
Its the same for example when some people need a rainbow flag on their car to show the world they are gay. Well congrats...I want a sticker saying I am straight..but who gives a damn?. (and no- I am not against gay people. Im annoyed that these days everybody has a opinion and thinks he/she knows everything. And that gives them the right to judge about others.(And lecture them).
Who would put those stickers on their car? I wouldnt...would you? see....thats why :beerchug:

It's the time of year around here when car windows get frosted up...people just can't seem to clear their windows and drive with a tiny hole on the driver's side to see...

These people never seem to be seen by a police officer...

Frickin' laziness.

Why is it a guy that's never ridden a motorcycle can spend 20 dollars and win a Harley, then complain when I only charge him 160 parts and labor to clean and rebuild carb, replace kickstand spring, replace choke cable, and pull the bags and stiffen the rear springs. Then call me out in 30 degree weather to ride said bike because he doesn't realize that the "backfiring" is normal when u install short shot pipes :banghead: :banghead: :redface: Ok I feel better now:D

Resurrection time...

Another "why is it?" story...

Today whilst out doing a few errands, I went to our local "Canadian Tire" store to get something when a fellow dressed like he just walked off the set of 'Sons of Anarchy' was kind of eye-balling me in the check out line as I was wearing my ballistics.

He said "is that your yellow thing out there?"
I said "yep"
He said "think it's fast?"
I said "it will keep up to the speed limit"
He just snorted

He went out before me and walked over to his all black Dyna Glide from the look of it.

I got on my bike and was heading out to my next stop about 5 miles away, low and behold, he popped out behind me (most likely following me). I was putting along at about 50mph and turning less than 3k rpm when I heard him rev the supreme crap out of that bike and tear around me at full boil....he was gone in a cloud of black smoke and raw fuel...probably will have a tall tale to tell about how he put one of them "rice burner rider's" in his place...

Little did he know I was turning right just after he tore by me...

I pulled into the parking lot and a younger fellow came over from his SUV and asked me what I did to piss off that "pirate bike rider" then went on to talk about my bike mentioning he used to ride an R1.

To top that off, it started to rain on my way home....

People live inside little boxes. If you are not complying with their rules for their boxes they feel like you are challenging their "way of seeing things" - so it gets personal. I had a HD guy once swear he had more power than I did. He had a ton of money in his HD and proudly proclaimed he had 140 hp. He didn't believe me when I told him I had 184 hp at the rear wheel and that's about middle average for a Busa.

Guys on the K1600 forum swear the BMW 6 is the best motor in motorcycles. I tell them the Busa has more power, nearly as much torque, and it's as simple as a bike gets. They just don't want to hear it.

I rip past HD's all the time.

I would have no problem ripping by him but just thought to myself of the arrogance this guy has to even do such a thing is beyond me.

A guy once told me he had 103 hp because that's what it said on his air cleaner...I told him that is the cubic inches not the hp and his bike stock is 63 hp...he argued up and down until a friend of mine walked over and showed him his dyno sheet from when he took his bike to get "souped up" He had 60 hp stock and after spending $4500 had 69

Back