Why is everyone so shy all the sudden?

Hey I am not a newbie anymore!!! I am a certified "Flunkie"....remember???

You are always famous to us Va....

Hey I am not a newbie anymore!!! I am a certified "Flunkie"....remember???

You are always famous to us Va....
I'm setting a quota all of the sudden...yeah, like I own the joint...you must have at least 500 posts to not be a newbie anymore...flunkie or not, I'm enjoying this power I think I yield!

Now, kneel down and kiss my shoes...
ices_rofl.gif

Okay, I'm done...too much power tripping for me...
laugh.gif

THE UNIT KNOWN AS GREG "WWJD" HAS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT BEEN REPLACED BY AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL BEING FORMED IN HIS LIKENESS BY A JOINT VENTURE OF THE WORLD GOVERNEMNT AND THE ANDROMEDA FORUM, YET UNABLE TO REPLY TO MESSAGES DUE TO CERTAIN PERSONALITY TRAITS WE HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL AT DUPLICATING.

REMEMBER, I SAID THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED
{{{{insert Twilight Zone music here}}}}

ices_rofl.gif
You need to put your tinfoil helmet back on.

Many members are a little skeptical to post.  Especially the members who are "less senior" to others.  Some of you guys with a couple thousand posts sometimes let it go to your head......NOT ALL!!!  Just some.  When a new guy asks a question for the most part it gets answered, but there is always a heckler out there.  Some guy that sits behind his computer with a zillion posts and pokes a lil' fun at new guys.  So this makes some members a little gun-shy.   Hope not to offend anyone......
Pipe down newbie!  
ices_rofl.gif

I'm kidding...

I don't know why things are quiet...maybe we're all working...
biggrin.gif
naa, that's not it either...
laugh.gif
Work?
rock.gif
Who does that??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA did you know that VA is this state with the highest number of "slackers". On average the Virginia worker wastes 2 hours a day at work NOT INCLUDING LUNCH!!!
That was on fox the other night. Made me laugh.

And I reply to the most RANDOM sh*t. That whole Rossi thing. I replied just to say I l loved him. May I add that I would like to be his "baby's momma". Just in case anyone bumps into him...will ya let him know for me?
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Many members are a little skeptical to post.  Especially the members who are "less senior" to others.  Some of you guys with a couple thousand posts sometimes let it go to your head......NOT ALL!!!  Just some.  When a new guy asks a question for the most part it gets answered, but there is always a heckler out there.  Some guy that sits behind his computer with a zillion posts and pokes a lil' fun at new guys.  So this makes some members a little gun-shy.   Hope not to offend anyone......
Pipe down newbie!  
ices_rofl.gif

I'm kidding...

I don't know why things are quiet...maybe we're all working...
biggrin.gif
naa, that's not it either...
laugh.gif
Work?
rock.gif
 Who does that???  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA did you know that VA is this state with the highest number of "slackers".  On average the Virginia worker wastes 2 hours a day at work NOT INCLUDING LUNCH!!!
That was on fox the other night.  Made me laugh.

And I reply to the most RANDOM sh*t.  That whole Rossi thing.  I replied just to say I l loved him.  May I add that I would like to be his "baby's momma".  Just in case anyone bumps into him...will ya let him know for me?  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Interesting stats there...surely I don't fall in that group...
tounge.gif
Shhhh, my boss is walking by as I type...
laugh.gif

Ummm, Carrie, does Paul know about this Rossi thing you have?!

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

...may be its cause there is too much of censorship in the air
wink.gif
...and too many people getting offended at the drop of a hat
tounge.gif

...oh and also, that ol bastid Rubbha is on a holiday... so that might be one of the reason why the board is so quite
biggrin.gif
Ohhhh Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!
biggrin.gif
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah...and its his fault!  He would always make me watch Speed Chanel with him...so of course Im gonna fall for a sexay Italian!  Now all the sudden he doesnt ask me to watch speed chanel with him!!! Whats up with that!!
I will have Rossi....Mark my words!!
laugh.gif
<span style='color:red'></span>

<!--EDIT|BaybeBusa04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121408723 -->

In the General section of this forum, which happens to be the most popular, there is nearly 10 views for every reply on threads. It doesn't seem like much but thats 100 views with only 10 replys. That looks odd to me. I don't remember it being like that a few months ago. There were replys after replys on nearly every thread. Recently, I haven't seen quite as many ... or am I mistaken?
I'd reply but I am too busy screening all the posts, providing max censorship and moving everyone’s posts causing hate and discontent and gnashing of teeth..
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't mind me... just want to bump my count a little.:;):

In the General section of this forum, which happens to be the most popular, there is nearly 10 views for every reply on threads. It doesn't seem like much but thats 100 views with only 10 replys. That looks odd to me. I don't remember it being like that a few months ago. There were replys after replys on nearly every thread. Recently, I haven't seen quite as many ... or am I mistaken?
I'd reply but I am too busy screening all the posts, providing max censorship and moving everyone’s posts causing hate and discontent and gnashing of teeth..
biggrin.gif
And I'm thinking up new ways to heckle...

I think there are definitely a few members with high post numbers that do loose sight of why they came here in the first place and that is to find information...

You figure though that Busa owners are by and large a damn good group of folks that can agree on a good number of things. There is just a small portion out there that have No Business on ANY bike and have no business here on the board. ;)

Over all though, I don't think that there is any lack of posting really. Summer time is always the slowest time on the boards cause we should all be out there enjoying the weather.

Some of us just like to read... dang it all.. now you made me go and add another reply!
sad.gif

Back