Why is everyone so shy all the sudden?

Than again, replying to every post when you really don't have anything constructive to add could make you a POST WH@#E!!  
rock.gif
What on earth is a post wh*re?
laugh.gif

Easy with the NEWBIE jokes........MRS. 7 Thousand 1 hundred  and 30.

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121394610 -->

Easy with the NEWBIE jokes........MR. 7 Thousand 1 hundred  and 30.
That's MRS. thank you...
smile.gif

Can't a girl have some fun poking at the new guy?
tounge.gif

I was just kidding...I have seem some new members sign on and get slammed for asking questions; that's not usually "our style" around here...tense lately...don't know why...

That's MRS. thank you...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

I was just kidding...I have seem some new members sign on and get slammed for asking questions; that's not usually "our style" around here...tense lately...don't know why...
You got me.......I fixed it!!!
I bow down, your excellency....
bowdown.gif

I shy away from what I have insufficient knowledge of... and try to bump my post count in Random and General. While gaining knowledge and insight from some of the more senior members... Thats right I said it... Seniors! Oldies...
smile.gif

That's MRS. thank you...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

bowdown.gif
Good boy...
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I shy away from what I have insufficient knowledge of... and try to bump my post count in Random and General.  While gaining knowledge and insight from some of the more senior members... Thats right I said it... Seniors!  Oldies...
smile.gif
Hey, that's Mr. Crusty to you!

Newbies....mutter, mutter...don't know their place....growl...moan...

smile.gif

smile.gif

I shy away from what I have insufficient knowledge of... and try to bump my post count in Random and General.  While gaining knowledge and insight from some of the more senior members... Thats right I said it... Seniors!  Oldies...
smile.gif
Hey, that's Mr. Crusty to you!

Newbies....mutter, mutter...don't know their place....growl...moan...

smile.gif
laugh.gif

Now, now...crusty members aren't all that bad...wait, I'm crusty...
wow.gif
I don't like where this is going...
tounge.gif

smile.gif

In the General section of this forum, which happens to be the most popular, there is nearly 10 views for every reply on threads. It doesn't seem like much but thats 100 views with only 10 replys. That looks odd to me. I don't remember it being like that a few months ago. There were replys after replys on nearly every thread. Recently, I haven't seen quite as many ... or am I mistaken?
I'd reply but I am too busy screening all the posts, providing max censorship and moving everyone’s posts causing hate and discontent and gnashing of teeth..
biggrin.gif

In the General section of this forum, which happens to be the most popular, there is nearly 10 views for every reply on threads. It doesn't seem like much but thats 100 views with only 10 replys. That looks odd to me. I don't remember it being like that a few months ago. There were replys after replys on nearly every thread. Recently, I haven't seen quite as many ... or am I mistaken?
I'd reply but I am too busy screening all the posts, providing max censorship and moving everyone’s posts causing hate and discontent and gnashing of teeth..
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

THE UNIT KNOWN AS GREG "WWJD" HAS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT BEEN REPLACED BY AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL BEING FORMED IN HIS LIKENESS BY A JOINT VENTURE OF THE WORLD GOVERNEMNT AND THE ANDROMEDA FORUM, YET UNABLE TO REPLY TO MESSAGES DUE TO CERTAIN PERSONALITY TRAITS WE HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL AT DUPLICATING.

REMEMBER, I SAID THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED

THE UNIT KNOWN AS GREG "WWJD" HAS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT BEEN REPLACED BY AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL BEING FORMED IN HIS LIKENESS BY A JOINT VENTURE OF THE WORLD GOVERNEMNT AND THE ANDROMEDA FORUM, YET UNABLE TO REPLY TO MESSAGES DUE TO CERTAIN PERSONALITY TRAITS WE HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL AT DUPLICATING.

REMEMBER, I SAID THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED
{{{{insert Twilight Zone music here}}}}

ices_rofl.gif

That's MRS. thank you...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

bowdown.gif
Oh no!!!, Now we will never live that one down.
VaBusa....excellency?
rock.gif
....I don't think so!!! LOL!!!
poke.gif

That's MRS. thank you...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

bowdown.gif
Oh no!!!, Now we will never live that one down.
VaBusa....excellency?
rock.gif
....I don't think so!!! LOL!!!
poke.gif
Hey
newbie.gif
tounge.gif

Let me have my 15 seconds of fame, will ya?!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Back