Why i was late for work

Poor snakey.

Once when I was a kid, the family cat got up under the hood of the car. The results were heartbreaking.

--Wag--

had that happen to me years ago when I was in high school Wag...only it was the neighbors cat and I do not think they even noticed one of their 20 cats was missing!!
sad.gif

that was one huge snake!!

Good eatin'? lol!

That snake was worth over 700 bucks easy (probably more)... too bad it's dead now. I wish I had a snake like that. I once had a Burmese Python that was about 4ft long but I had to sell it because I was going off to school.

I had that same problem with a cat years ago when I lived in Chicago. It was winter and the cat got up on the motor to keep warm! The worst part was after cleaning the motor we went on to school, but after the motor warmed up we found out we didn't clean up as well as we thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of my ride this weekend through Skyline Drive my buddy behind me said the rattlesnake in the road tried to strike me but fell short.

that is about the biggest ball python i have ever seen.....they only get up to an average of 5 ft...and that baby was a bit over that...my daughter teethed on one...had 15ft columbians too...miss them but too hard to maintain temp in winter and they got sick way too often

speakin of snakes....just heard some kids let two rattle snakes loose in the movie theater while watching "snakes on the plane" nice

Looks to me like his serpentine belt broke.

<!--EDIT|pward76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156302786 -->

speakin of snakes....just heard some kids let two rattle snakes loose in the movie theater while watching "snakes on the plane"    nice
Oh Boy here we go. All it takes is a couple of kids to get the ball rolling and now all hell is going to break loose with practical jokes with snakes.  LOL
oh snap, that reminds me of something funny as hell from from the "snakes on a plane" website. you've got to do it to all your friends. i did it to busachemist. im going to post a new thread called snakes on a plane prank. look for it....

Back