Why i was late for work

speakin of snakes....just heard some kids let two rattle snakes loose in the movie theater while watching "snakes on the plane"    nice
Oh Boy here we go. All it takes is a couple of kids to get the ball rolling and now all hell is going to break loose with practical jokes with snakes.  LOL
oh snap, that reminds me of something funny as hell from from the "snakes on a plane" website. you've got to do it to all your friends. i did it to busachemist. im going to post a new thread called snakes on a plane prank. look for it....
cool.gif

that is about the biggest ball python i have ever seen.....they only get up to an average of 5 ft...and that baby was a bit over that...my daughter teethed on one...had 15ft columbians too...miss them but too hard to maintain temp in winter and they got sick way too often
I've had 5-6 ft ball pythons before but never fully domestic raised. Normally the imports I got in as subadults tended to grow extra large. I guess it was because they had such an easy time finding food.

and Yes.......I got out of it because of the cost of providing their shelters also.

Good eatin'? lol!

That snake was worth over 700 bucks easy (probably more)... too bad it's dead now. I wish I had a snake like that. I once had a Burmese Python that was about 4ft long but I had to sell it because I was going off to school.
it was a ball python...maybe worth $100-150 at best.
I never had a Ball Python...

But I just know that I bought my baby Burmese Python back in 88 for $350. So I was simply guessing what a snake that size might be worth.

that is the first time I have seen something here that pulled at me.

that snake was a Ball Python...or Royal Python...
the same as I keep at home...
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

I lost one in the past due to stupid reasons...and she crawled out a window screen. Now I am a little more cautious with my baby.
I definitely must not allow the misses to see that..she would be very sad.

say hello to Princess!
GF1.jpg

sad.gif

sad.gif

Anytime I see one of those, I cannot help but think of Tom Green in the movie Roadtrip!! If you haven't seen it, you have to!

Back