Why I run wheelie bars

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Man I get tired of being heckled 4 it.lOts peopl run them.

Back in 99 I trashed a big truck broke my leg knee+pelvis socket.

I remember my leg bone came thru skin+ my pants leg.

I was off work over 1/2 year doc delclared my right leg 40 ? permn. impaired.

I lost strengh in it+im slow with it compared 2 left.yes I know ricky gadson lost his legs +still racs no bars but im no Ricky Gadson.

I dont feel safe without them 4 me or guy in other lane.

sorry im ranting but gets old being heckled 4 it.I did win a track champonship year before last.and 4th last year

Im not going give up on dragbikes because of it. After truck crash doc had go n scrub the bone were it broke then put a slit @ hip+run a titanium rod down to my femer.Im a hoot @ metal detecters always trip them.

I wont never quite racing never I say!!

IMG_4521.jpg

IMG_4885.jpg

10.10 @ 140mph rant over

Notice how excited guy in the chair is?? tHats some my fans!!
1237138023752.gif

Last edited:
man,you must be feeling better,I know when I had Food poisening I couldnt do anything bu wish I were dead,your up posted on the Org:laugh:

I run a bar to. I run it because I like it. I'm 48 years old and don't give a rats a$$ who dont like! period.:moon:

Bring your bars. I like to beat guys with training wheels.

All kidding aside, it takes guts to run bars. I have run a couple bar bikes, and they are uncontrollable without a perfect setup. I have more control without the extra set of wheels.

I dont blame ya for running the bars, but in some street classes they are prohibited . (I know ricky gadson lost his legs + still racs no bars but im no Ricky Gadson) quote
I think Ricky still has his legs, the guy you might be thinking of is Michael Phillips and I believe he is from the Philladelphia area. The story about him was he was playing around on the SEPTA railroad tracks and got electricuted and lost both legs.

I personally wouldn't have bars, but whatever works for you! I just don't like that the local dragstrips only have box/no box class. It puts a 5 sec street legal bike against a 600 katana with wheelie bars and everything else but delay box! Now thats a b.tch! I wish they would have a street legal class.

My post in the other thread wasn't even directed @ you, but you piped up. Throw a rock @ a pack of dogs the only one yelping is the one that got hit! Guess I hurt your feelings:rofl:
Nobody was heckling you, it wasn't even your thread, you just felt the need to start running your mouth. Now you started a whole "sympathy for me" thread. How sad.
You like running training wheels have @ it! Like dragonbusa said, cuz ya like it and don't care who don't.
If you ever decide you want to race you know where to find me:tongue3:

I got drag bars on my race bike. Kind of hard to launch a 400hp bike with out them. People can laugh all they want but if your front tire is in the air, your WASTING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post in the other thread wasn't even directed @ you, but you piped up. Throw a rock @ a pack of dogs the only one yelping is the one that got hit! Guess I hurt your feelings:rofl:
Nobody was heckling you, it wasn't even your thread, you just felt the need to start running your mouth. Now you started a whole "sympathy for me" thread. How sad.
You like running training wheels have @ it! Like dragonbusa said, cuz ya like it and don't care who don't.
If you ever decide you want to race you know where to find me:tongue3:

Your 1 who said you want race me so you come 2 me.bring least $100

lets keep it real heres your post i said nothing 2 you.

Bars? You mean training wheels?

You could bracket race a scooter and win money, maybe you will win enough to pay for all those electronics....... The fuel bike is hardly your busa!

Billy you're dumb. I'm not a bracket racer never claimed to be

Oh and quit posting pics of other peoples bikes and nut swinging, it's getting kinda old......
I'm out. You know where to find me

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm70/frightnight_02/?action=view&current=MVI_4849-1.flv

dont even know you +dont care 2.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't have bars, but whatever works for you! I just don't like that the local dragstrips only have box/no box class. It puts a 5 sec street legal bike against a 600 katana with wheelie bars and everything else but delay box! Now thats a b.tch! I wish they would have a street legal class.

At my track + most others around here tere haute,louisville,owensboro,evansville just 1 bike class bracket racing run what you brung.tHats why i installed launch box+this tree burner this winter.

2j2i4g7.jpg

xddt8x.jpg

when i am at the track i could care less about what people think :rulez: run what you want its your equipment.

Back